Home Make It So!
Options

Am i missing a key stratagy ?

I am lvl 64 and been playing for years so I came across a post
Opening 30 missions simultaneously to start an event

how does this help. does it set difficulty or something. ive never placed above 3000 (until skirnish) so what does this do for me. Any insight appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Depending on the number of factions and missions for each faction the various quick start methods you’ll find posted on the forums can have you in anything from 2250 to 4000 vp shuttles within an hour or less of the event starting.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search for quick start or jumpstart and you will find a bunch of posts about it. I questioned it when I first heard, but it works amazingly well.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shuttle missions maintain the same difficulty level whenever they are opened. The easiest missions take 1 minute to complete and are worth just a few VP. If you open the maximum number of mission (originally 20 for single faction events and 30 for 3 faction events) it allows you to have 20 or 30 shuttle successes very quickly.

Shuttle rewards scale with how many victories you have. Roughly 40 successes against 0 losses will get you to 4000 point shuttles. Front loading those easy shuttles is a fast and reliable way to build successes without burning boosts.