Home Engineering Room
Options

Game Notifications - Voyages vs. Shuttle Missions

Okay, I see where there are quite a few threads going on about no notifications on Voyages, which is pertinent AND necessary. This is different.

My issue lately was no notifications on Faction/shuttle missions, which is ESPECIALLY important during the Faction Events!

I just found a clue as to the source for you guys to check into. If I have a LIVE Voyage running, shuttle notifications DO NOT come through at all. If I have a return Voyage, or no Voyage running, the Shuttle Notifications come through fine.

I am about 95% sure about this, as I have been trying to keep track of the variations of notifications. This one clicked in my brain last night, and I tested the theory today, and so far this is correct. Proving it out becomes a challenge when you have to try to coordinate these two things, which are usually many hours apart.

Also, this was especially noticeable since the 5.x Client Upgrade. It was sporadically happening (and may have been the same problem I noticed in the past) under 4.x

iOS/iPad4
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Both notifications work fine for me, whether voyage and shuttles are out cruising around. This is on one device. On my other device that runs the game I get nothing notifications wise. Odd stuff.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chang wrote: »
    Both notifications work fine for me, whether voyage and shuttles are out cruising around. This is on one device. On my other device that runs the game I get nothing notifications wise. Odd stuff.

Could you provide the details for each device please? Thank you!