Home The Bridge

Special Offers June 11th

2»

Comments

• Conquer Space or the outrageously priced replicator fuel pack - Stop offering this PLEASE DB
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    k783g2pkzm9x.png
    It's like they want me to not spend money. Who is buying these?
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    3000 Chronotons = ( 50 for 150 D )x60 = 9000 D

Does anyone (sane) really buy chrons at that price? I'd consider the chron packs that are available during Galaxy events to be more representative of the price of chronitons...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »

Does anyone (sane) really buy chrons at that price? I'd consider the chron packs that are available during Galaxy events to be more representative of the price of chronitons...

A sixteen hour voyage gets you a bit over 1000 chronitons for three or four hundred dilithium. Plus if your voyage is a crew dropper (my last two were, which is why I extended them) then you can get a bunch of honor and replicator rations in addition.
  • I never see the 10x 10x offer anymore... It's always polluted with Dil or drink or credits.... NOT SPENDING 1/3 OF MINIMUM WAGE OF MY COUNTRY ON A GAME. Honestly it just feels like a rip-off ...
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time in quite a while.

he02sbv5kvrf.png

This is the one I had, so did my OH. It's the only pack either of us ever buy. I got 6 new SR and 4 stars to add to existing crew. One of them was a final star for AOS La Forge and its the first time I've FF a crew from a pack and not an event so big cheesy grin. Didnt get a begold and I rly wanted one so I bought two with honor :D added McCoy and Beowulf Kim. I desperately need SEC so actually really happy. Think I'll be having a couple of weeks off now, it'll be a whole before I'm able to freeze another 10 crew to make space. Focus on voyages and building my stocks up again. A month ago I thought I'd never run out of furs......
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

he02sbv5kvrf.png

This is the one I had, so did my OH. It's the only pack either of us ever buy. I got 6 new SR and 4 stars to add to existing crew. One of them was a final star for AOS La Forge and its the first time I've FF a crew from a pack and not an event so big cheesy grin. Didnt get a begold and I rly wanted one so I bought two with honor :D added McCoy and Beowulf Kim. I desperately need SEC so actually really happy. Think I'll be having a couple of weeks off now, it'll be a whole before I'm able to freeze another 10 crew to make space. Focus on voyages and building my stocks up again. A month ago I thought I'd never run out of furs......

Surprising to hear anyone say they were desperate for SEC crew... I would like crew of anything but
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

he02sbv5kvrf.png

Surprising to hear anyone say they were desperate for SEC crew... I would like crew of anything but

My best was Landry (at 3/4*), replaced by Alan-a-Dale (wasn't even his main skill) :| I now have Robin Hood at lvl 99 (1/4*) and his last item will be equipped later today so I'm looking a lot healthier. I've not been playing very long, so I'm suffering more from an over saturation in DIP. Perhaps I've been levelling the wrong crew. Focused for ages on ENG and then realised my SEC was appalling.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Staff your Ship. Got 4* on 4 star crew and 1 on 5*. Would happily do it again DB. That offer is your sweet spot. It should come up more often.
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭

Not really. I just used those numbers to compare "every day" prices that are available, without any special offers.
    edited June 2018
    Yateball wrote: »

he02sbv5kvrf.png

My best was Landry (at 3/4*), replaced by Alan-a-Dale (wasn't even his main skill) :| I now have Robin Hood at lvl 99 (1/4*) and his last item will be equipped later today so I'm looking a lot healthier. I've not been playing very long, so I'm suffering more from an over saturation in DIP. Perhaps I've been levelling the wrong crew. Focused for ages on ENG and then realised my SEC was appalling.

Yeah, if you're a newer player, you probably have tons of DIP, okay-ish CMD, but nothing great in terms of base SEC, if you look at the event crews since February or so.

I have that same problem. My 1/5 Rura Penthe Kirk has to work overtime to meet all his obligations. After him, the best base SEC I have are the recent acquisitions of Roga Danar and Malik. 2/5 Suus Mahna Sarek was my second-highest SEC base for quite some time, with Duras Sisters and Tuvix following. When I picked up Ardra, she passed the latter two. Also used Landry quite a bit wherever her nice proficiency came into play.
    edited June 2018

Not really. I just used those numbers to compare "every day" prices that are available, without any special offers.

I see why that is a reasonable approach, but on the other hand, it kinda results in the assertion that something is a "good deal" simply because it's better than a complete rip-off, if you use that as part of your comparison.