Home The Bridge

Hahahaha! They straight up killed Malik!

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
Power move, DB. Power move. Don't like the art? Well, he's dead! Happy now?

f6j6kzbe8y6c.png

Comments

• [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    As I speculated in the other thread, he looks like death warmed up in his art, so perhaps it's Zombie Malik?
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Elynduil wrote: »
    As I speculated in the other thread, he looks like death warmed up in his art, so perhaps it's Zombie Malik?

I'm thinking partially assimilated Malik and that is how the Borg get involved.
    arjuna wrote: »
    Elynduil wrote: »

I'm thinking partially assimilated Malik and that is how the Borg get involved.

That could actually be one of the only ways to salvage this...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that tribble blood when you need it?
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine's "Immortalized"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently there were at least three more copies to give me before he died. So sorry if I got the last ones.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Malik was already dead :lol:
  • JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, dead but immortal.
    Well, maybe Roga took his head?

Maybe Darth Bashir is the source of The Quickening...

This is becoming quite the mash-up.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, Malik did die in the ENT arc, so it actually does kind of make sense.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • It is only a squid bit in the whole story line we are working on, but we are still overdue on some folks having their missing situation resolved.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just funny to me, I don't know why. Partly because we're angry about Roga Danar not getting the Augment trait and he kicked Malik's butt, partly because no one liked Malik's art, partly because they brought in this guy who was supposed to take over the Augment resistance and he dies miserably.

Then the most beautiful Dax they've made so far comes up and says "He's dead, Jim."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's just funny to me, I don't know why. Partly because we're angry about Roga Danar not getting the Augment trait and he kicked Malik's butt, partly because no one liked Malik's art, partly because they brought in this guy who was supposed to take over the Augment resistance and he dies miserably.

Then the most beautiful Dax they've made so far comes up and says "He's dead, Jim."

One of the shuttle mission profiles even had Malik & co. saying that Roga Danar is not a “real” Augment. That made me smile.... 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

One of the shuttle mission profiles even had Malik & co. saying that Roga Danar is not a “real” Augment. That made me smile.... 🖖🏻

If only I read those...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The Measure of an Augment (S31)
    Sloan enlists your away team's help in deepening the divide between Roga's men and Malik's–by convincing Roga's men that the other side doesn't see them as "real" Augments.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was the last time an event crew was "killed" at the end of the event? Was it "Merry Men" when we voted to save either Will Scarlet or Beowolf Kim?
  • When was the last time an event crew was "killed" at the end of the event? Was it "Merry Men" when we voted to save either Will Scarlet or Beowolf Kim?

Aye. By that time, players could choose the direction the "story" by dropping VP on one of the factions at play (it was a Galaxy or Expedition event, I don't remember).
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    When was the last time an event crew was "killed" at the end of the event? Was it "Merry Men" when we voted to save either Will Scarlet or Beowolf Kim?

Aye. By that time, players could choose the direction the "story" by dropping VP on one of the factions at play (it was a Galaxy or Expedition event, I don't remember).

Expedition.