Home The Bridge

How many replications do I have?

Is it really that hard to put in a countdown which tells you how many replications you have left for the day? Replicating has been a feature forever, and it's still something you have to keep track of in your head. It's bizarre that after all this time, it's not part of the game.

Please add this simple feature!

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, a counter has been requested fot a long time. I have no idea why we don't have that feature yet.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree. There have been many times I wish there had been a counter so I knew how many I had left. The same goes for inventory. No matter what screen you’re on clicking on any item and getting the pop up display the number in your inventory
  • edited June 2018
    I personally think its fine...give my brain a good work out to remember what i replicated...its like a brain game within a game...
    2j00ce9rrmux.gif
    (Hope you all know im pulling your leg...:wink: i also REALLY want a replicator counter!!)
  • edited June 2018
    While we are at it, let’s add an ad timer too so we know when we can do our next ad-warp.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the thing about display overlays - DB has demonstrated that they aren't good at overlaying information over icons. Look how their "Battle Station" and "On Voyage or Shuttle" text obscures the faces of our favorite characters. I would prefer they didn't ruin the item display as well.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    While we are at it, let’s add an ad timer too so we know when we can do our next ad-warp.

I think it’s around 30 minutes between ad-warps now. It used to be capped at 10 or 12 per day, I forget which, but I know it’s more than that now. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • While we are at it, let’s add an ad timer too so we know when we can do our next ad-warp.

I think it’s around 30 minutes between as-warps now. It used to be capped at 10 or 12 per day, I forget which, but I know it’s more than that now. 🖖🏻

It is every 30 minutes. This is a feature that actually gives DB revenue so I'm puzzled that they haven't implemented a notification of some sort yet
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long overdue feature
  • Guess we all have to remember to count to 7 or backwards .... To each his own...