Home The Bridge

Skirmish Event Were You Close to 1K Rank?

Hi I am trying to find someone who was as close to 1k rank at the end of the skirmish event as possible to resolve an issue with DB customer service.

The other thing that would help is if you have a screen shot of what the VP was around 1k at the end of the event.

Thank you forum community for any help you can provide.

Comments

• <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rank #1006 was somewhere in the neighborhood of 720,000 VP, according to the records I have access to. :)
  • how could that be as i was 761,000 and was rank 1052 at the end
  • LilBangers wrote: »
    how could that be as i was 761,000 and was rank 1052 at the end

<TGE> WhiteClifford did say "in the neighborhood"...so it wasn't too far off.
    That skirmish event felt to me really competitive so I completed the threshold and coasted.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilBangers wrote: »
    how could that be as i was 761,000 and was rank 1052 at the end

I also have records that say 792k was around 890. -shrug-
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely stupid that CS puts the onus on the player to try and track this info down. For a company that supposedly relies so much on “the numbers” they should already have this info.
    Just send them a ticket, they can dig out the scores dating back months.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Absolutely stupid that CS puts the onus on the player to try and track this info down. For a company that supposedly relies so much on “the numbers” they should already have this info.
    Just send them a ticket, they can dig out the scores dating back months.

Jim

No CS is the one telling him he needs to find this info and provide it to them.
  • It is a CS that is saying i need to show who was around 1k so they can get the VP score. They only keep and see the ranking... which makes no sense but that was what i was told
  • RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    That makes zero sense since we never get to see it once the event ends...
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like a fob off. Although going to the effort of a fob off is more effort than was put into my last ticket
  • boom thank you
  • SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    784,250 ranked 1002
    8xdx4xmmpfcv.jpg
    w4qkscf8ivlb.jpg

Ouch! That must have hurt Anna!
    Should have used those last minutes for another single battle instead of the screenshot :(
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    784,250 ranked 1002
    8xdx4xmmpfcv.jpg
    w4qkscf8ivlb.jpg

Ouch! That must have hurt Anna!
    Should have used those last minutes for another single battle instead of the screenshot :(

I hardly had time for a screenshot tbh, but I like to keep track of my VP and rank and what to aim for, especially since this was the first skirmish and I was lucky to get the screenshot even. But it did **tsk tsk**.

On that note, I'm astonished that DB did not keep records, especially on their first event. You have to keep track of what's going on so you can fine tune or whatever. I think the rep is just being lazy or has been told not to give out that information. It's pretty valuable for players.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB almost definitely has the rankings VP information, but Zendesk might not, it being the third-party customer service provider hired by DB many months ago.

Just another hoop to jump through, sad to say. Good luck! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    1007 w0c3hec9cuho.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was about to post my own screenshot, but Belle'Anna captured my pain nicely - I finished 1001 w/ the VP shown above.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ridiculous that you have to find that information for CS. Maybe you can go down and do some lines of code while you’re at it... lol
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Ridiculous that you have to find that information for CS. Maybe you can go down and do some lines of code while you’re at it... lol

I have a degree in Software Engineering and have worked CS for a software company

So I literally could do so if asked!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB almost definitely has the rankings VP information, but Zendesk might not, it being the third-party customer service provider hired by DB many months ago.

Just another hoop to jump through, sad to say. Good luck! 🖖🏻

Zendesk is just a CS software package. It's not a services provider. https://www.zendesk.com/ But the company that DB hired is likely in the same position. The rep answering the ticket doesn't have the information, but DB almost certainly does have the data for the product managers, designers, and etc... to determine how to tweak it in the future.