Home Ready Room

begold... Admiral Janeway, 2nd star for Age of Sail Riker or Rura Penthe Kirk

mbqozdlqexbm.png
we haven't had a janeway or riker event this year... and about hte only think kirk has going is the 500% instant damage for arena combat...

thoughts?

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    In most cases, I think a second star is better than a new one.
  • I agree with @DavideBooks for the most part but Kirk is so rare I’d probably swipe him up. That particular Riker is awesome though so a second star is still your best bet.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janeway has high SEC/SCI. Kinda rare
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think there is a wrong answer here. All three look pretty spectacular.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Add a star.

- Janeway ... I have her 2/5 and she still is not often used anywhere. As for SEC/SCI ... uh, yeah there are quite a few with that combo and a 4/4 will be better than her 1/5 (base) stats (only her SEC roll is good). I have a FF/FE Mirror Picard, 1/5 Away Team Saru and a 1/5 Maquis Tuvok that beat her SEC/SCI combo hands down, don't keep 4/4s around long enough. :) So, if you have any of these crew ...

- Riker ... I have him 1/5 FE ... but the free EV Suit Archer we just got is similar. But,as you already have a star then add another one here.

- Kirk ... he looks neat.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Add a star.

- Janeway ... I have her 2/5 and she still is not often used anywhere. As for SEC/SCI ... uh, yeah there are quite a few with that combo and a 4/4 will be better than her 1/5 (base) stats (only her SEC roll is good). I have a FF/FE Mirror Picard, 1/5 Away Team Saru and a 1/5 Maquis Tuvok that beat her SEC/SCI combo hands down, don't keep 4/4s around long enough. :) So, if you have any of these crew ...

- Riker ... I have him 1/5 FE ... but the free EV Suit Archer we just got is similar. But,as you already have a star then add another one here.

- Kirk ... he looks neat.

As Q says, this is not a sprint, it’s a marathon. Janeways value will surpass the others and any 4* with more stars

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    That Janeway is a bit pants compared to say klingon or borg janeway, for that reason I would take the 2nd star on AOS Riker.

He also has the explorer trait which pops up fairly frequently in voyages.

That kirk is also cool and one I would like though.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Well my security for shuttles isn't great, and Kirk's Arena Potential would make me lean that way but adding another star on quite a high ranking voyager what's he now about 20th, but only Kahless and Mirror Picard Rank higher for COM SEC, and he also has top up ENG - it depends who you have at the end of the day I guess and what you need the most.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • thx all ... i added a star to riker
  • I used citations to ImmortalizeAge of Sail Riker” and it took me a long time to immortalize him.

I think I only got one “Age of Sail Riker” pull from the Premium Rewards pack.

I see that you already chose him. Well done.

Are any other crew hard to get from Premium Rewards?