Home Engineering Room

New crew: Solar Sails Sisko 5*

@Shan
New crew: Sailor Solar Sails Sisko 5*

6rjnby1dqm03.png

Comments

• He is in the new Fathers Day pack. And his art looks horrible. What is wrong with his face??

u6vnope2o5a5.png

• arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    He is in the new Fathers Day pack. And his art looks horrible. What is wrong with his face??

u6vnope2o5a5.png

Didn't you see the episode where Drake guest starred as Sisko?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I suppose the subpar art takes a bit of the sting out of not being able to get him.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjuna wrote: »
    He is in the new Fathers Day pack. And his art looks horrible. What is wrong with his face??

u6vnope2o5a5.png

Didn't you see the episode where Drake guest starred as Sisko?

Hahahahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hair line is wrong, shape of his skull did not match up.. and it looks like Vadian style face transplantation.

In addition to the wrong hairline, he also looks like he's got his hair slicked back instead of the clip 1 / clip 2 short shave.

If his art wasn't so bad I'd actually take A chance at the pack.. but buying that just seems wrong on more levels then I can talk about here
  • The point is.. they announced him as "Sailor Sails Sisko"
    when he should be Solar Sails Sisko.

That being said.. this should be in "Engineering Room" as a mistake
  • 6x 10x packs so far and no Sisko - is he actually in the pack?
  • Shan your announcement has a typo....

ql28vz8gz01r.png
  • I was about to ask the same, I've made a number of pulls and no sight of Sailor Sisko (nor Solar Sisko)
  • its been corrected.
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    6x 10x packs so far and no Sisko - is he actually in the pack?

10% drop rate for a 5*, 3 possible. 6 packs isnt bad at all to not see him yet.
  • So much comedy in this thread. I know the Archer crowd thinks DB hates Archer but they don't seem to like Sisko either. Bad stats and subpar art. Bumble Bee Jake has better art than this Sisko
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much comedy in this thread. I know the Archer crowd thinks DB hates Archer but they don't seem to like Sisko either. Bad stats and subpar art. Bumble Bee Jake has better art than this Sisko

I don’t know if I would go that far. We recently got Pointing Sisko with possibly some of the best artwork they've ever turned out (or perhaps that’s just because they did a good job with an iconic pose)...then they whiffed on this one. With the variation in art quality we’ve seen thus far, I’m kind of surprised that it took this long for one of the captains to look bad.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we do something about how SMALL he is?