Home The Bridge

Solar Sails Sisko/Father's Day Pack

UpQ9kLF.png
The new Solar Sails Sisko seems to have pretty good ENG (and Explorers is a good episode), so I decided I'd go for it and take a few pulls of this pack. My DISCO Sarek only needs one more star and I wouldn't mind getting Marshal Q, so how bad could it go?

First pull: Chief O'Brien. Already immortalized.
Second pull: Admiral Kirk. ALSO already immortalized. (and my first straight drop of an immortalized Legendary).
:|
Should have saved my dil for the last event in the mega, I guess.

Comments

• arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually got Drake, I mean Sisko from this pack? I did 5 pulls and no love .
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Got him on pull 4.

mey6zo5kjo2i.jpg
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ^ see above
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    O’Brien here...I shoulda known
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rolled the dice and got my 4th star for Sarek. No need to keep tempting fate...
  • Only 4* I wanted was Q, three pulls and one Sarek and two O'Briens...
  • Wanted Q or Sarek, got O'Brien & 3 Schems. Honor increased 800. Yippee.
  • I got Q and Sisko out of two pulls, O'Brien (waaaaaste of a pack spot since most people will have him FF by now) out of a third.

Not too bad.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    one pull one O'brien (already in the vault). I'm going to wait till the event rewards are announced tomorrow to see if I'll be spending for 8472 or solar sisko.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    one pull one O'brien (already in the vault). I'm going to wait till the event rewards are announced tomorrow to see if I'll be spending for 8472 or solar sisko.
    Yes a good idea, I always wait till wednesday to see where to spend my dil.
    Let’s fly!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sisko's art seems kinda washed out and non-detailed.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ For me, it's the hairline. That's not what any human should ever look like.
  • izausomeizausome ✭✭✭
    Needed Q's and 1 sarek, did 5 pulls.
    2 Q's and 3 sareks, plus an admiral riker.

Not horrible, at least I got a fusable gold.
  • O’Briens. Sigh.
  • 3 pulls; O'Brien (sigh), Q, and SSSisko. Bonuses: Feezal Phlox, Romulan Kirk and Captain Sisko
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • 2 pulls: Obrien (who was my first immortal purple character) and Sarek who i didnt own...meh
  • I have been waiting for Admiral Kirk to come around again in a pack where I didn't have 4/6 of the crew, and here it is, PLUS we get a new Sisko! So I was trembling with excitement when I burned my available dilithium. First roll: Sarek -I have him FF/FE. Second roll: Sarek again! Ugh! But a legendary behold, and I picked up Duelist Torres, which I didn't have, so not terrible. Third roll, begging RNGesus to be kind. Then the saggy face of Dr. Soong comes up. Oh well, a second star for him. Tomorrow I'll get another 100 dil from my monthly card, giving me just enough for another try. I must be a masochist. It'll be Sarek -or O'Brien. I got him FF too.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got O'Brien the first time earlier today, hated myself. Stupidly tried again a few minutes ago when I got a 750 dilithium immortal milestone. O'Brien again. This time the entire pack went in the trash. Sadly, a full 5 spots were schematics, so I didn't even get much honor out of it.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took one shot - O'Brien was the only fully fused, so low risk. Got a Marshal Q, and two beholds, one airlock but the other a second star to fencing Sulu. So nothing amazing, and not the Sisko I was crossing my fingers for, but not a waste. I'm not going back to the well though, I won't mind if I miss 8472 this weekend (not that I'd mind getting it either) but I want to have dilithium saved in case week four pops up a legendary I really want to try for.
  • Got O'Brien the first time earlier today, hated myself. Stupidly tried again a few minutes ago when I got a 750 dilithium immortal milestone. O'Brien again. This time the entire pack went in the trash. Sadly, a full 5 spots were schematics, so I didn't even get much honor out of it.

That's brutal.
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    Risked it once, just once. Now O'Brien is FF, which means I must stop.