Home The Bridge

Who wants two star Ezri Dax for a final event?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
Do you want two star Ezri Dax with skills of Med and Sec in final event?

Who wants two star Ezri Dax for a final event? 86 votes

Yes
69%
SixDifferentWaysAviTrekKnight RangerCaptain DurfCaptain LostTravis S McClain William T. RikerKaiteeNeos472[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorLady GaghgaghGrumpfer[DB - Do Better]   Prowler[CAB595] Emrys MyrddinPallidyneAntasil[10F] Fuzzy MooRennJaxoHungry Dog DDM 60 votes
No
30%
ADM Fletcher [ET]<TGE> DangerDrake[DSEF] dax0rFor CardassiaMystikalV.[TUFG] SiguardJim SteeleCommander SinclairIrialt<G>e  RoonisHassinatorDitto[GoT] Terfin[S47] ELiLAmbrosius77(HGH)ApolloshahekeeIronagedaveThurthorad 26 votes

Comments

• Ambrosius77Ambrosius77 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    No
    Any starfleet, female, augment with 380+ med/sec skill please.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Option C - completely indifferent.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would love another Ezri but we have already had a new Jadzia so that would have been the time to introduce her IMO
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I would love another Ezri but we have already had a new Jadzia so that would have been the time to introduce her IMO

You didn't understand, Ezri would be a forth character like O'Brien is in this event with Species 8472.

A new two star card with two skills Med and Sec.
    Yes
    S31 wrote: »

You didn't understand, Ezri would be a forth character like O'Brien is in this event with Species 8472.

No I get we are talking about a new 2 star. I am just stating that if they were likely to do that the obvious event would have been the one with Jadzis as that was a Dax event.

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

No I get we are talking about a new 2 star. I am just stating that if they were likely to do that the obvious event would have been the one with Jadzis as that was a Dax event.

Well you know that we are talking about DB so what is obvious to us isn't obvious to them :smile:
    Yes

Well you know that we are talking about DB so what is obvious to us isn't obvious to them :smile:

Very true. I fully expect that the new Legendary for next week would be "DS9 Stopover Janeway" with the 4 stars being Augment Barclay and "Shoehorned in Burnham"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    I would love a new 2* female alien Starfleet crew with high med and/or security.

Edit: I would play much harder for that than a new tripod gold card.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    5* Ezri, C'Mon!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I would not be happy I brought her along.

There is already a representation of the one time Prime Ezri was actually useful.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I want some darn ds9 augments in this ds9 augment event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
  • No
    "That's a stupid question"...
  • Doesnt matter to me...i do just fine with cadet mission with the crew i have, however make her an innovator and jury rigger and im on board
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mean it's not the end of the world if we don't get her, but yeah I'd like a new Ezri. Standing on her head? It'd be cute to see her upside-down face in the icon.
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Standing on her head? It'd be cute to see her upside-down face in the icon.

🤣💦
    I like it Kaitee
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I love Ezri, but I want the next Ezri to be a Legendary... Maybe Sec primary, Med secondary or vice versa.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No no no!!!! A 3* kira sec would be preferred.
    DB: Do Better
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think there are plenty of Cadets readily available in the game to allow players to be able to easily complete all of the Cadet Challenges. :)
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Makes no difference to me. But option C of a new 2* would be nice.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Augment Ezri? Sounds fun.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    make her 3 star with awesome Security and Command and it's a deal
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I just don't like Ezri. Sorry.

She was okay in some episodes but...I generally found her annoying.

And I had the same bias against her as I did against Seven when I was first watching. She replaced a character I loved and that's just left a bad residual taste in my mouth ever since.

So, not super stoked about any version of Ezri. But if people want her, then okay I guess.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    No

And I had the same bias against her as I did against Seven when I was first watching. She replaced a character I loved and that's just left a bad residual taste in my mouth ever since.

So, not super stoked about any version of Ezri. But if people want her, then okay I guess.

It doesn't help they decided to write a counselor as paralyzed by neurosis, and then introduce a holo lounge singer who actually did her job better.

I put it squarely on the writers, as when they gave de Boer Mirror Ezri to work with, with actual confidence, she turned in a night and day character performance.

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes

I didn’t care for Ezri either but there just aren’t many female aliens in Starfleet that could legitimately be given both security and medicine as a 2*, thus finally closing the gap in cadet crew currently papered over by various combinations of Worf, Seska, Yar, Kes, Kira, and CMO Crusher.
    No

It doesn't help they decided to write a counselor as paralyzed by neurosis, and then introduce a holo lounge singer who actually did her job better.

I put it squarely on the writers, as when they gave de Boer Mirror Ezri to work with, with actual confidence, she turned in a night and day character performance.

Agreed. The whole "counselor is a little crazy" thing was cringy. Vic was clearly the only counselor anyone needed. I don't blame the actress at all. She did very well with what she was given.

Mirror Ezri was cool in a Mirror-type way.

I liked the concept of the DS9 crew having to learn to deal with a new Dax, but that could have just been a 2-3 episode arc with the new Dax being a side character.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    edited June 2018
    No

I didn’t care for Ezri either but there just aren’t many female aliens in Starfleet that could legitimately be given both security and medicine as a 2*, thus finally closing the gap in cadet crew currently papered over by various combinations of Worf, Seska, Yar, Kes, Kira, and CMO Crusher.

But.... why not a 2* Troi or Ezri for Med and a 2* female security Alien? like... 1507604593238.png

Asking for both in one is a little large of an ask. I mean, you can actually do fine without either right now and survive on 5 cadets.
    No

But.... why not a 2* Troi or Ezri for Med and a 2* female security Alien? like... 1507604593238.png

Asking for both in one is a little large of an ask. I mean, you can actually do fine without either right now and survive on 5 cadets.

If I got a SEC/MED female/alien/Starfleet cadet, I could drop Seska, Crusher and Kes from my cadet lineup.

And it's true that there aren't many options for such a cadet. "Escaping Ezri" would work, so would "Klingon Martial Arts Troi", but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
    No

If I got a SEC/MED female/alien/Starfleet cadet, I could drop Seska, Crusher and Kes from my cadet lineup.

And it's true that there aren't many options for such a cadet. "Escaping Ezri" would work, so would "Klingon Martial Arts Troi", but I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

Yeah, Kes and Crusher are both out of my rotation. I use Nog, Mobile Dr, Jaxa, Wildman, Dress Dax. I can farm 95% of what I want, 100% with non minimal rolls on certain nodes after red shirting.

I just don't see the precedent for putting in an OP 2 stat cadet, I mean we might get like a 280 ish secondary base after bonuses, but due to the back to back nature of some of those nodes, that wouldn't even work.
    No

Yeah, Kes and Crusher are both out of my rotation. I use Nog, Mobile Dr, Jaxa, Wildman, Dress Dax. I can farm 95% of what I want, 100% with non minimal rolls on certain nodes after red shirting.

I just don't see the precedent for putting in an OP 2 stat cadet, I mean we might get like a 280 ish secondary base after bonuses, but due to the back to back nature of some of those nodes, that wouldn't even work.

I run Naomi, Seska, Crusher, Sito and Melora. Just because I see no reason to change. They hit what I need them to, and I've given up having an alien MED. I have 2* Jadzia and Kes and whatnot, I just don't use them. If I could bring Seska/Crusher into one, that'd be very nice.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor