Home Make It So!
Options

Two Versions of Event Packs

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
When an Event features characters where 2 of them are New, and 1 of them is Existing, this is causing an issue for some players regarding the purchase of Event packs, as they already have the Existing character Immortalized. To alleviate this, I propose for each Event there be two different Versions of Event packs as follows:

Event Pack Version A (same as current Event packs, guaranteeing at least 1 of any of the 3 Event crew), as follows:
- New 5* character, with 10% drop rate
- New 4* character, with 45% drop rate
- Existing 4* character, with 45% drop rate

Event Pack Version B (guaranteeing at least 1 of only the 2 New Event crew), as follows:
- New 5* character, with 10% drop rate
- New 4* character, with 90% drop rate

I think making this change would give some players more incentive to purchase an Event pack, without giving any player an increased chance of getting the featured 5* character from any individual pack.

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be great from the player perspective. For DB, they'll lose on the players who would otherwise pull multiple packs to get the 4th star they need (eg. faction event), while cursing at the multiple dupes they get.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love this, but Dralix is right. DB would never do this because the whole point of their portal packs is to "force" you to buy (and waste) packs to get what you are looking for. That's how they make more money. It's not the most ethical procedure (it's pretty much gambling) but it's the way the industry currently (until laws change) works.