Home Make It So!
Options

Change to the 1,000,000,000 Community reward

Hi @Shan

Rather than giving a Premium Pack for the 1,000,000,000

How about giving players an Event Pack for 1,000,000,000

Both would cost 650 dilithium.

It would give players the chance of the 5* event character, it also ties in with the Event rewards for
300,000,000 & 600,000,000

Regards Grim

Comments

• Options
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of this idea. There would be a good chance for most people that they would get the threshold character which they can already FF without the free pack

I'm thinking for players who do not rank in the top 1500 or do not reach the 130k threshold reward.
    Which is about 97% of DB's customer base. I understand for the top 3% It might not be ideal.
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    I think this is a novel idea, but not without it's pluses and minuses. Mainly I would want to know what the f2P population thinks, as I feel like the existing pool is better for them for fusions, while the ability to make a quick 2/5 might be worth it.

Not the worst idea by a long stretch, but I'm not convinced it's 100% great yet.

Also:

I'm thinking for players who do not rank in the top 1500 or do not reach the 130k threshold reward.
    Which is about 97% of DB's customer base. I understand for the top 3% It might not be ideal.

it's actually between 12 and 15% of the active event population that clear the 130k threshold these days.

• Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of this idea. There would be a good chance for most people that they would get the threshold character which they can already FF without the free pack

Galaxy events are ideal for all players IMO. The required resource accumulates over time and from voyages etc. And with some patience pretty much any player can clear threshold and get a 4 star.

Very few are going to hit high enough to get both 4 star characters for obvious reasons but the threshold is open to all
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    you would have the option of using them on any portal of the same cost.

You could then use them only any portal where the costs are 72/650. It could be the premium portal, it could be the event portal, it could be the Tuesday new crew portal, it could be the "Best Chance of" portal, etc. It would up to the player to decide where they wanted to use it.

I like the concept, but I cannot see DB going with pulls for future events. They want to sell dilithium for dollars to pay their wages.

Maybe make it so the pull can be used on the current event portal, but after that it reverts to just non-event portals. This would most benefit players long term players, and those who have spent money, and think the normal 10x portal is a waste of dil.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about instead of 1,000,000,000
    You add it to the existing rewards at 1,500,000,000 ?

• Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    I’d still prefer a citation, both super rare and legendary for higher thresholds.
  • Options
    NO , event packs can't be held on to , but normal packs can be kept till you get slot's