Home Past Anomalies
Options

Not recieved Arena Schematics

The emails that include our arena reward schematics don't seem to have been sent out this am. Myself, my OH and fleet members have all said they haven't recieved them, with one player reporting they only recieved 2/3

Anyone else missing them? Not sure I should raise a ticket after the debacle I had last time..... I've kinda given up on tickets......
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Options
    I've received the Admiral reward, but not the other two
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    A lot of my fleet mates are missing some or all of the arena rewards. Seems to be a greater issue.
  • Options
    I'm missing all 3
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for feedback. I've sent a ticket in just to make sure they're aware. Hopefully it's resolved as I'm hopeful my sphere can get the next level before the month is finished.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Missing 2 out of 3.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    I got 2 of 3.....
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got all 3 but one wouldn't let me claim it, so I closed my mail and opened it back up and it had disappeared.
  • Options
    Update: Got 0/3 on my second account, which does play all divisions.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only got Admiral here. Other two missing.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got 2/3. Haven’t tried claiming them yet.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll save @Shan the trouble of asking the following: have you tried closing the app and restarting again?

rsvxds5lrkev.jpeg

I’ve left Timelines open in the background all day some times and didn’t get schematics until the evening, after being forced into restarting the app because I used too much of my phone’s memory on Facebook or something else.
  • Options
    Since at the moment my phone won't stay on for more than a couple of hours, yes, I have restarted :)
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn’t get the Commander division award.
  • Options
    did not receive commander rewards
  • Options
    I’ll save @Shan the trouble of asking the following: have you tried closing the app and restarting again?

rsvxds5lrkev.jpeg

I’ve left Timelines open in the background all day some times and didn’t get schematics until the evening, after being forced into restarting the app because I used too much of my phone’s memory on Facebook or something else.

Yes, I did. That's the first thing I did on both accounts.

On one account, that made the remaining mail (which wouldn't let me claim it) disappear.

On the second account, none appeared even after a restart.
  • Options
    MuffanMuffan ✭✭
    Did not receive commander award, got the other two.
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    After you sad that, I did try restarting and it didn't make a difference.... I still did not get the 3rd one
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, but i only didn t received the Admirals reward on my amazon kindle fire HD8 account.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Given how many of us are affected can we have some indication of whether those affected need to send tickets please?
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    2/3, I think mine was the Commander reward which is missing.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Given how many of us are affected can we have some indication of whether those affected need to send tickets please?

They've replied to my ticket and said the issue has been reported to their engineers. Any recompense (if provided) will be given via in game email.
    Mine (schmetics) were back this morning although I've not tried claiming them yet.

Edited to add I've claimed them, seemed to be no further issues.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    There seem to be a lot of people affected by this. 2 of my accounts only got schems for 1 division, and several others in my fleet were affected. I'm holding off on filing a ticket until Monday, when (hopefully) they'll respond to this thread. I'm also hoping they will be able to tell who got shorted and automatically send out schematics via email without the need for a ticket. But we shall see, I guess.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I still haven't received my missing Admiral Division schematics. I put in a ticket yesterday morning and received a response but still no schematics.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got one of the three.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I have sent a reply to the response I got from my ticket. It's especially frustrating at tbis point due to reading others are receiving their missing rewards.
  • Options
    I have sent a reply to the response I got from my ticket. It's especially frustrating at tbis point due to reading others are receiving their missing rewards.

Just to clarify, I recieved the schematics that were due that next morning (indicating that the issue hadn't happened again on the next day, 17th June).
    I have not recieved the missing ones from 16th June.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Shan
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll add that I also only got 2/3 on Saturday, but Sunday/Monday everything returned to normal.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will be sending out 3 sets of this months, schematics.
    The in-game mails are in the process of being sent out.