Home The Bridge

Who hates polls with loaded answers?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Farewell 🖖

Who hates polls with loaded answers? 67 votes

It drives me nuts because it seems intellectually dishonest to display bias.
7%
Sabine of Athens[TUFG] SiguardPallidyne[10F] Belle'Anna JoeSage2 5 votes
I really enjoy the flavor that they add.
8%
Jim Raynor[Retired] BeamMeUpScottie[GoT] LuckyNumberHatMirror CartmanTP:ToPetter ~SE~PrimusHomeboy 6 votes
This goofy poll is pointless and I'm not participating.
25%
Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëmilamber42guest_7456[TLA]  84wbRNGeverythingDittoweatherseedShran Wrap~peregrine~Odo MarmarosaCapt. Pete OwenCranky (SC) •§ë• Captain TatemI am KirokDavideBooksFlemmingMe [AUS] 17 votes
I'm picking this loaded answer ironically.
58%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Chief Eud{DD}rickAviTrekCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAMRoadrunner {SG-66}ProsserRocpileTravis S McClain[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowsFletcher ChristianJim Steele[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCommander Sinclairt<G>e  Roonis12345678 of 123456789SvenLundgrenal103Imperfect Luccessi 39 votes

Comments

• This goofy poll is pointless and I'm not participating.
    It's a forum for a mobile game. No one is expecting advanced ethics and integrity. Let's all just have a little fun.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    In times like this, I'd usually vote nanner.

t0206.gif
  • I'm picking this loaded answer ironically.
    [insert insightful comment here]
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!

Immortalized: 140 x 5*, 221 x 4*, 74 x 3*, 47 x 2*, 27 x 1*
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    lz1kuefmjjlx.jpeg
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I generally only like exit polls...usually means I’m leaving
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares. Click it or don't. I'm here to waste time while waiting for my voyage to end.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poll data so far really shows how much of a frell folks give, lol.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    This goofy poll is pointless and I'm not participating.
    Whoops.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted the top one because being on top is most important to me. You can see the pyramidal structure of the answers prove that I am well above everyone else, though in the minority, and that I am eminently superior because of it.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted the top one because being on top is most important to me. You can see the pyramidal structure of the answers prove that I am well above everyone else, though in the minority, and that I am eminently superior because of it.

Hahahaha you're on fire this morning B)<3
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/