Home The Bridge

New Collections and/or Achievements?

Any idea if there are plans to release new Achievements or Collections?

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you go by the last Q&A...
    Will existing Collections be expanded and will more Collections added?
    Yes! We have a list of ideas for new collections, a list of ones that are almost ready to go, and a list of crew who are needed so we can get some collections added and others expanded. You will see both expansions of existing collections and new ones added in the future.

IIRC in the past they’ve mentioned that more cheevos will be added too, but of course no timeline.
  • Thanks
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume they'll be wanting to tack another level onto the Augments collection. I'll be hitting the max with the final star on Bashir next week, and he's my only 5* augment anywhere near FF.
  • I assume they'll be wanting to tack another level onto the Augments collection. I'll be hitting the max with the final star on Bashir next week, and he's my only 5* augment anywhere near FF.

I already had Khan FF and the I bought the Augment Picard this week and ended up with him FF as well.

I am wondering why Gun-tooting Uhura isn't in the Wild West collection.
  • I assume they'll be wanting to tack another level onto the Augments collection. I'll be hitting the max with the final star on Bashir next week, and he's my only 5* augment anywhere near FF.

I already had Khan FF and the I bought the Augment Picard this week and ended up with him FF as well.

I thought they said she would be, or maybe DB is still thinking about it ...
  • t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    JoeSage2 wrote: »
    I assume they'll be wanting to tack another level onto the Augments collection. I'll be hitting the max with the final star on Bashir next week, and he's my only 5* augment anywhere near FF.

I thought they said she would be, or maybe DB is still thinking about it ...

Maybe she is not politically affiliated with the wild west?