Home The Bridge
Options

Better luck with regular Premium Portals

I know the odds of getting a Gold card are the same, 1.27% per single pull whether you are buying an Event Pack, Theme Pack or regular Premium Pull, but I feel like I generally have better luck with the normal Premium Portal. Maybe it's just because you are more likely to have a Behold, and I just got burned the other day with a straight drop of Admiral Kirk (already FF) from the Father's Day pack. Anyway, I took a pull of the Regular Premium Portal just now, and had some good luck.
C4qJh5r.png

Do you feel like you get more Beholds from the regular Premium Portal vs Event Packs and Theme Packs, or no?

Comments

• Options
    Definitely not. I tend to have better luck from event packs generally. Though in either case I think it is mostly perception.
  • Options
    Event packs. You are guarantied one of three card of which is 5*.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way better luck with event packs
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing better or even good about premium packs
    They’re a tool for new players and a wasteland for the loyals...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Occasionally, the "special" packs are a wasteland as well. I bought the $49.99 2-pack of all beholds with a 90% chance of super-rares and 10% for legends. All 20 were supers and 90% of those were already immortalized.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to only buy event packs now. Much better odds of getting the event legendary.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event packs. You are guarantied one of three card of which is 5*.

Those 3 cards aren't equal chance. Once you hit the final slot and need the guaranteed crew, you still have the 10% chance legendary/90% chance 4*(split 45/45 between the two 4*). Now I guess having a chance at a legendary on the guaranteed slot is better than just getting a 4*(we don't really know how the guarantee algorithm works), but 3 guaranteed crew doesn't mean 33% chance of each.