Home The Bridge
Options

What's your longest non-extended gauntlet streak?

42wxbc225kd5.png

42 loud and proud. This was over several gauntlet cycles but did not restore any crew to preserve the streak.
How about you, empty void?

Comments

• Options
    Well it says guest but I'm logged in as mycroc. Go figure.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Well it says guest but I'm logged in as mycroc. Go figure.

You'll have to edit your forum name in the profile. It doesnt automatically use your in game nick.

I think I've done 45, no pic thou and it's been a while since this happened. All the guinans and banjomans are making it more difficult these days and merits are more valuable with the intoduction of the merit portal so I'm saving them.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    You mean a non dil extended streak right? Because with dill used ive reached 108 (just to say i did) and without my biggest was 25
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    cfezlkqd6pld.png
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    About 24.
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    You mean a non dil extended streak right? Because with dill used ive reached 108 (just to say i did) and without my biggest was 25

Yes I mean without extending via dil. Otherwise the honor of best goes to the richest. I'm talking pure luck over multiple gauntlet refreshes.
  • Options

Yes I mean without extending via dil. Otherwise the honor of best goes to the richest. I'm talking pure luck over multiple gauntlet refreshes.

Ah...25 for me....i don't prioritize streaks (its all rigged!!) So i just plat for merits and credits...anything extra is a plus but i dont expect much anymore.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    57 I think....
  • Options
    I had 63 once, but I don’t have a SS to prove it.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My record was 12 for a while but I think I hit 15 in the last two months. I really don’t track it because streaks are far less important than farming for merits while not spending any dil.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    I nearly got to 20 once, but the RNG gazumped me with my 65% Locutus getting no crits and the 25% weaker opponent getting five.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    With merits somewhere around 70 (pre mirror Picard though) and without merits smth like 30.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've clawed my way past 20 (I forget exactly how far) a couple of times, but not often - I usually wind up blowing runs by thinking 'hey I can probably win that, fingers crossed' instead of just being patient and waiting until my crew's had their raktajino break and is back at full stats.
  • Options
    51, but that was quite a while ago. Now, I generally take such bad beats that I can barely get to 6.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've made upwards of 70+ rounds before the Picard walls, only managed around 50 since and I struggle to even get that far these days with no Caretaker.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Non-extended - 40
    Extended - 72
    I've achieved 25 special streak when everyone is down to zero...twice

Guess how many legendaries have I won?

And some other people got 7 Caretakers just by doing 3 win streaks.