Home Ready Room
Options

Begold choices: Abraham Lincoln, Mirror Worf, Mirror Spock

i got a behold which yielded these 3 characters i have Mirror Spock at 2/5 and both Abraham and Worf will be new and crew spacing in not a factor is there any reason i should not opt for the 3rd Star on Spock to pick up either Worf or Abraham?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I read, I would go with Honest Abe.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go with Spock. His SCI/COM is hard to come by. Abe’s skills are a dime a dozen
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I would probably echo Banjo's choice to go with Mirror Spock, though I quite like all three. Worf can be handy, too. I only recently acquired Abe on one of my alt accounts, so can't speak to his usefulness as of yet.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Mirror Spock is probably your best choice here.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A third star on Mirror Spock is likely worth more than a first on Mirror Worf or Abe unless you are seriously hurting for DIP in the gauntlet. Although I use him less compared to before I got Guinan, Lincoln’s DIP proficiency is still quite good.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Worf is not spectacular and only two skills, I would probably take the fuse, unless you really want Abe.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    decided to go with Mirror Spock thanks