Home Ready Room
Options

Episode 8 Question: Hirogen or Dominion Victory?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
Which is the preferable outcome? With Dominion you get access to the Going Viral mission and a Weyoun Clone, with Hirogen, Proven Toxicity and Colonel Karr. Does one of these two away missions have preferable drops?

As far as the crew, it would be my third star on Weyoun and a possible second star on Karr, who is currently in my overflow.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on a quick look at both missions on the wiki (both links are available from https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Killing_Syndrome), they drop the same components but it seems like Proven Toxicity has better drop rates from the preliminary data.

If you have Karr about to slip to the void but a Weyoun that could be only one star away from being able to go to the freezer, I might recommend going with the Dominion anyway. Karr is a pain to equip.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karr is definitely a pain to equip, but his veteran may be more useful than Weyoun's diplomat for collections.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for Dominion to finish Weyoun. Since I didn't have another Dominion diplomat at the time, he was helpful for a couple nodes on epic.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends