Home The Bridge
Options

10x 10 for everyone!

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
People waiting for the 10x 10 for $10 can rejoice... We all got it today purchasable twice

Comments

• Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    That answers my question in the other thread then :lol:
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Just notice that. No new Tuesday crew pack but the nice 10 x 10 offer
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its the DB "apology tour" for the 6 day event...I will say thanks :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Belated Happy Father's day to me !
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    REJOICE!

I bought it twice. Great timing since I ran out of 4/4s to level last night.

Got three begolds. Took Bateson, 2nd star on Cartwright and The Traveler. Only had to airlock 5 super rares.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told them I'd buy, and I bought!

No legendary beholds, but only 3 out of the first 10 packs were all honor (fully immortalized beholds). Not bad?
  • Options
    Went for it; 0 legendaries in 20 packs :( but it did get me the honour for a legendary behold, so there’s that.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I could only do one purchase.
    PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png
    Not as on fire as I was yesterday, but I'm happy to get two Legendary Beholds (I REALLY wanted Laborer Spock!)
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I bought it twice, heres all the pulls for those interested/bothered. Only one Begold, but a decent one in Detective Data. Lots of FF SRs as per usual and 12 FF beholds for purples. Last star for Doc Crusher, Riley Frasier, Cowboy Archer but mostly honour (15900 to be precise).

Jim
    Pack 1
    oa4cf6s5cpwt.png
    dpmr2xifxx2w.png
    0n0czn9lwibd.png
    gid8y7nldz3k.png
    ukrf9ovd4yfc.png
    g77v2nhfb34u.png
    yzpk4n09xlol.png
    yh5m9ra2tjbv.png
    7i79aszv81zm.png
    cugtkuhzv3kz.png
    Pack 2
    pkym8z8i1jow.png
    sf1w294ov9vl.png
    dxq36mh0ud1b.png
    mepvghv09x6m.png
    fpq7z6gms17m.png
    6za0synse6w5.png
    l1n0za0u2ris.png
    id2js6df8q2a.png
    w0h8wntf6m5u.png
    9adwikavsr1b.png
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    It’s a great offer, and I’m always happy to buy it when it arrives, so I did today - it’s fun opening packs and the honor is useful.

I got lucky and got a new 5* (The Traveller), two stars on existing 5* (Lt Cmdr Dax and Odo Dax) and stars for four 4* crew that needed them - happy with those returns for £9.99

DB - this offer is the only offer that I will regularly buy (beyond DYC and event crew) so please do this more often!

Korrin
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Bought it once so far and got the final star on FIVE of my 4*s, just two duplicate 4*s, a few added stars on some more. Two 5* beholds that gave me new 1/5s I'm going to have to deal with, but they're both characters I sorta wanted or were better than the other options. I'll buy the offer again later this evening.
  • Options
    Bought twice. Would probably buy again.

First 10 got me 2 legendary beholds, took Kai Opaka (who I've wanted for a while simply because I like the character) a 2nd star for The Traveler. Also received a 2nd star for Warship Chakotay who is one of the four 4* in the regular premium portal for which I still need stars.

Second 10 provided one more legendary behold, and I took a second star for Benny Russel.

4 packs out of 20 with something useful isn't bad considering how few 4* I still need.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only, 5*....

ry1bekzyg92y.jpg
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    1Begold on the first 10. 3 Begolds on the 2nd including a double. All 4 were new (on all 3 choices). Finished one of my 4 stars and added stars to 8 more. Not too bad over all.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought once (so far?). Not a single 5* here. Got three 4s I can use for fusing and the final hundred or so NX-01 schems I needed. The rest was junk.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    A LOT of honor...but also a third star on Admiral Janeway and a Second for Ilia and Lt. Commander LaForge. Some needed stars on a few purples, but mostly honor out of two purchases.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought once (so far?). Not a single 5* here. Got three 4s I can use for fusing and the final hundred or so NX-01 schems I needed. The rest was junk.

Second batch gave 4 fuseable stars for 4s and a 5* Ushaan Archer. Not as good as all the people I see getting half a dozen 5s, but not bad.
  • Options
    I bought one. Somehow I managed to not get a single 4* that was a duplicate of my crew (not that I really want most of them, but still), and I got one Begold to give Romulan Data his third star. Pretty happy all in all.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Begolds
    [Seven O'Nine (new) RAF O'Brien (immortal) Trelane (new)] choose Seven
    [Borg Queen (immortal) Duelist Torres (new) Trader Worf (1/5)] choose Worf
    [Smitten Picard (new) Interfaced Barclay (new) Cartwright (new)] choose Picard

9 usefull super-rares
    15000 honor
    IKS T'Ong up a level
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to snag a second star for Ushaan Shran and my first Romulan Data ^^
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    No legendary beholds for me just a lot of 3* and ship schematics.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never bothered with one of these offers before, but I have to say you guys are selling it pretty well!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't really want to buy it, because I assumed most would be airlock.

But, I wanted to support the deal. People want this deal, much more than the other random deals. So, I bought it x2. For $20 I got:

5* Commander Troi aka Drunk Troi
    5* Katrine Janeway

8 behold that were 4* giving me
    13 stars I needed, 8 of them becoming FF
    6 of the 4* crew sent to airlock along with all of the 3*
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    got the offer, but debating whether to start hoarding packs til next portal update.
    (I know, not gonna be anytime soon but sometimes you gotta consider the long game..)
  • Options
    I bought. No 5* drops :( but 4 SR * added to crew (1 new 3 existing 2 of whoch are now FF.) Airlocked 4 SR and a bunch of 3* for 6200 honor added. Not great, but I'm happy.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it twice and probably would have done a third (hint hint, DB). I got more all-FF super rare beholds than I had hoped and only one legendary behold but I did get the following:

-level 10 on the IKS T’Ong
    -level 9 on the NX-01
    -around 15000 honor
    -Enabran Tain (a tough call over Joachim or Umpire Odo)
    -3rd star for Alidar Jarok
    -4th star for Apollo
    -3rd star for Doctor La Forge (and if I hadn’t finished Apollo I could have had a 4th star here)
    -4th star for GI Chakotay
    -3rd star for Captain Harriman
    -3rd star for Klingon Torres

I’m happy.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    got the offer, but debating whether to start hoarding packs til next portal update.
    (I know, not gonna be anytime soon but sometimes you gotta consider the long game..)

I think that's my plan. Buy them now for the good offer and then hold on to them.

I have all of the existing 5* crew currently in the premium portal. 38 of the are 5/5. Needless to say, all 4* are FF so would be 100% honor. I've already gotten a behold where all 3 Legendaries were 5/5 so that's a hard pill to swallow. Waiting for the next update increases my odds of not getting a behold of all immortals again.

I just wish the would update the portal regularly like they said they were going to.