Home Make It So!
Options

Can We Get Some Sort of Citation Packs?

See as Honor is currently the only way to buy Citations, how about a pack or offer where we can spend real cash or dilithium for Citations?

-Ed

Comments

• Options
    They did this twice recently. Five 4* Citations + 500 dil for $25. I'd like to see something similar with a legendary citation, but I'm thinking the price is likely to be rather high.
  • Options
    EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Skizzy wrote: »
    They did this twice recently. Five 4* Citations + 500 dil for $25. I'd like to see something similar with a legendary citation, but I'm thinking the price is likely to be rather high.

Yes! I actually took advantage of that offer, and FF’d The Clown plus another card. Would probably seriously consider $25 for one 5* citation or two of them for $40 (although my guess is that if it happened, it would cost a whole lot more than that). It’s very much a name your price and I’ll think about it kind of thing.

That being said, I meant that it would be nice to have as a constant offer, not just limited time offer.

-Ed
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddNog wrote: »

Yes! I actually took advantage of that offer, and FF’d The Clown plus another card. Would probably seriously consider $25 for one 5* citation or two of them for $40 (although my guess is that if it happened, it would cost a whole lot more than that). It’s very much a name your price and I’ll think about it kind of thing.

That being said, I meant that it would be nice to have as a constant offer, not just limited time offer.

-Ed

Two legendary citations for $40 is something I could definitely see myself spending money on. Maybe $50, not really any more than that. And based on prices for 5* event crew, I wonder if DB wouldn’t consider those prices to be a bit low?
  • Options
    EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    EddNog wrote: »

-Ed

Two legendary citations for $40 is something I could definitely see myself spending money on. Maybe $50, not really any more than that. And based on prices for 5* event crew, I wonder if DB wouldn’t consider those prices to be a bit low?

You’re probably right; wishful thinking, I suppose. Probably more like $30 for one or $50 for two?
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    I see the bet choice in an offer like "Staff your ship" but instead of 10 premium portals to give 10 random citation with 4 and 5 stars crew, chances to drop.
  • Options
    The Five 4* Citations + 500 dil for $25 offer is back today.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Five 4* Citations + 500 dil for $25 offer is back today.

Yep, came in just to say bid seen there was one on. I spent far too much earlier in the week so I'm giving this a miss
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    I think the expense of citations comes with the ability to choose.

It's a wildcard, which, anyone who has played a lot of card games (or even some Uno), knows is more valuable.