Home Ready Room

Behold Help!

f88s6b7myrzc.png

Okay...I'm not really interested in Riker right now. I'm conflicted. I love the Borg but I also love Janeway....

Comments

• I would probably lean toward Janeway just because she has 3 skills rather than 2, she has one skill which isn't com/dip/sec (though her sci isn't great, it's there), and Janeway is a rather common event character.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably depends on your roster? I’ve got both Borgellana and Katrine 1/5 FE. I never use the Borg unless she’s event crew, occasionally Katrine has made it onto a voyage. Belana is a good ENG when FF, but only two skill. Neither is probably a bad choice, might just want to pick who you like best.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Plus that Riker looks awful! Go with Torres if you need a strong engineer (when you factor in her proficiency), Katrine if you need a good CMD SEC voyage character to fit in a science slot. Keep in mind that's what Mirror Picard usually does for me.
  • Thanks! Yeah...as much as I usually shy away from 2* legendaries, I went with Assimilated Torres. I have a ton of different Janeway's already so this one didn't seem to add a whole lot to my roster....and yes...that Riker looks awful.