Home Ready Room
Options

Begold Help!

AOS Riker, Musketeer LaForge or Klingon Janeway

Thinking LaForge or Janeway, her base sec is high but LaForge is better at the high end and who doesn’t need ENG and SCI?

Riker is more we’ll rounded for gauntlet but I pretty much have that covered.

Comments

• Options
    If you don’t have any previous stars in any of them already and you’ve got the gauntlet already covered then I’d probably suggest Klingon Janeway, unless you simply like La Forge better. He’s Sec primary in that form, just so you know.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don’t have any previous stars in any of them already and you’ve got the gauntlet already covered then I’d probably suggest Klingon Janeway, unless you simply like La Forge better. He’s Sec primary in that form, just so you know.

Ah you’re right I was typing too quickly. I don’t have any of them unfortunately I only seem to get 5* I don’t have in beholds.

• Options
    gobolts07 wrote: »

Ah you’re right I was typing too quickly. I don’t have any of them unfortunately I only seem to get 5* I don’t have in beholds.

You can always go to the Wiki and compare their one star stats to see which is better suited for you.

Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve heard good things about Riker and La Forge and my Klingon Janeway occasionally makes it onto shuttles and voyages (though my SEC crew is pretty stout and she would probably get more use otherwise).
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Janeway was the winner. Solid SEC at 1/5 and if I ever got her 5/5 is pretty strong overal.