Home Ready Room
Options

Behold: AOS Riker, Smitten Picard or Temporal Chakotay

gq04c0sueks0.png

Desperately trying to avoid yet another useless 1 star gold. Anyone have thoughts on any?

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I would take all of them! But my Riker comes in handy often on Voyages.
  • Options

I'm very much leaning for Chakotay, since he has the ever-elusive med/eng combo
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    [NDQ]Azzi wrote: »

I'm very much leaning for Chakotay, since he has the ever-elusive med/eng combo

I just got him today, actually, so I haven't had a chance to test him out in the field!
  • Options
    Chakotay has the rare ENG/MED combo, so I would lean that way, but the Riker is also tempting for his voyage potential.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I unfortunately have none of these but MED/ENG is hard to find - on some occasions, I put a 2/4* Doctor La Forge on a voyage because it was him or a 2/4* Rianna Mayweather...not a fun choice.
  • Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    shamefully i cannot recommend memecard as much as i like that he is in the game but that Chakotay is real good since the only other eng/med cards i can think of are Delta Flyer Paris 5* and Doctor LaForge 4*
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    All three of those are excellent and I wish I had them. I agree with others on the utility of Chakotay, but you really can't go wrong here.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Neos472 wrote: »
    shamefully i cannot recommend memecard as much as i like that he is in the game but that Chakotay is real good since the only other eng/med cards i can think of are Delta Flyer Paris 5* and Doctor LaForge 4*
    We JUST got Sarina. There are also Leonardo and Changeling Bashir. And IIRC somebody else.