Home The Bridge

Server notes

Might be just me but I didn't understand the stats.
Looks the same for Bashir and only half changed for lore.

Comments

• Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Guess after re reading. The 1/5 is marked as level 30. Odd.
  • guest_7456guest_7456 ✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    Guess after re reading. The 1/5 is marked as level 30. Odd.

that's because the item that changed is in the 20-30 set.

you probably have to check the wiki's history now if you want to see what the previous values were (or just calculate it from the items)
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rather lame since it's now cheaper to build and they're already FE. Seriously, why punish us with some of these retroactive changes? Oh, well, at least it wasn't a Cyrus neutering or Boxer nerf. This time.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slept better last night knowing the MASSIVELY IMPORTANT changes had taken place. The game is 10,000% better now! :tongue::wink:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slept better last night knowing the MASSIVELY IMPORTANT changes had taken place. The game is 10,000% better now! :tongue::wink:

Ha!! Yeah when I read the changes I was like oooohhhh ooookkkkkk......

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yeah, every time I see server notes I'm hoping for:

The Premium Portal has been updated

I believe the last update only included crew up through the end of October. They said they wanted to have the crew entering the premium portal after 90 days, but that fell by the wayside pretty quickly.

They would need to add the November through March crew to the portal to get it back to where they said they would have it.
  • More substantive improvements are needed, definitely. I do appreciate the detailed notes on the changes to crew though. I remember the dark days when server update notes consisted of " ".
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Here s the confusion.
    k5ykamvuzsb7.jpeg

They showed level 30 1/5 stat on Lore instead of 100.

I am assuming the highlighted stats were changed.
    The wiki stats for Lore will be off at level 30. But since base stat changed, level 30 and above will be wrong.

For Bashir, a proficiency change at level 100. So all data should be correct. And wiki has probably already been updated for him.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the 90 day to portal update was an offhanded comment meant to shut us up and not meant to be followed up upon. DB very clearly doesn't want crew in the portal in a timely manner, as automating this would be trivial. Even pre-scripting and running the script manually once a week.
    I don't know how DB thinks this way is more profitable, but as the glass door reviews pointed out (after the mandatory company wide give us a public 5* (ALL non negative reviews came in on Nov 28 and Dec 1 2016)), if an employee can't make a one step direct correlation argument to this will increase revenue by x amount, then DB doesn't implement it.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    0b4e0kbx7whz.png
    :D
    0b4e0kbx7whz.png
    :D

Always thought Lore was kinda, well, "suspect"......
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, since I FE'd him a couple weeks ago, can I have my 5* Combadge back? :p
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    I was thinking about this more, and being serious for a moment, I know these changes are viewed as "important" from DB's viewpoint, but really? How about changing some things that really MATTER to the game play and players?

For instance: 1) over 500 crew now, but achievement rewards stop at 350 for immo'd crew. 2) How about achievement for clearing the entire galaxy map (or have you forgotten that it exists?) 3) How about achievement(s) for placing 1st in Capt, Cmdr, and Adm division in arena?

I believe these changes would be viewed as "important" by the players (and payers) and would have much greater impact on game play (and revenue).