Home The Bridge
Options

Threshold Reward

Is this threshold reward for all 3 events or just the first one ?

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this threshold reward for all 3 events or just the first one ?
    It’s one event.

I’d be curious to see if there are any alterations to the community rewards for the last part or if it’s the standard three rewards.
  • Options
    It's only one event.
    It just has 3 phases, but it is still a single event (scores do not get reset).
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    I hope this helps:

Event Name: The Weak Will Perish
    Event Type: Hybrid Event Expedition/Faction/Galaxy
    Event Start: Thursday, 06/21 at Noon ET (16:00 UTC)
    Phase 1 End Time: Saturday, 06/23 at Noon ET (16:00 UTC)
    Phase 2 End Time: Monday, 06/25 at Noon ET (16:00 UTC)
    Event Finish: Wednesday, 06/27 at Noon ET (16:00 UTC)

Squadrons: Y
    Crew Sharing: Y (Phase 2 only)
    Faction Winner Bonus: N
    Community Rewards: Y (Phase 3 only)
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they do have an extra community reward, but given that it's the standard two days for that phase, I doubt it.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only one event.
    It just has 3 phases, but it is still a single event (scores do not get reset).

I'm guessing the standard 3. It's only a 2 day galaxy so they couldn't extend them out too much
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The galaxy portion hasn't changed, so they shouldn't change the community rewards. They did add two premium portals(one normal, one event) as the end of individual threshold rewards to reflect it being a longer event.
  • Options
    Trying to get thresholds done in 3 days. Not smashing head against a wall of events.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the thresholds being higher, but I do think they missed a trick not including Reliant schematics for those wanting to get more schematics for the ship.
    Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I like the thresholds being higher, but I do think they missed a trick not including Reliant schematics for those wanting to get more schematics for the ship.
    Jim

Yeah I'm debating how much I want to push for two packs that will be most if not all honor points.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Jim

Yeah I'm debating how much I want to push for two packs that will be most if not all honor points.
    As I said in another thread, I will be pushing for these just to support the idea of these rewards in the future. I don't particularly want any of the characters in this event pack, but I definitely want more event packs and premium pulls in future thresholds.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim

As I said in another thread, I will be pushing for these just to support the idea of these rewards in the future. I don't particularly want any of the characters in this event pack, but I definitely want more event packs and premium pulls in future thresholds.

That's the thing, what you're supporting is doing it in longer events, like Christmas and the Defiant Schematics.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim

That's the thing, what you're supporting is doing it in longer events, like Christmas and the Defiant Schematics.

Let's not remember that Christmas event as anything but a total debacle. Changing the length of the event mid-way through. Total disaster.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Jim

Let's not remember that Christmas event as anything but a total debacle. Changing the length of the event mid-way through. Total disaster.

I missed out on that during my hiatus, thankfully. It's a fair point, but I would fully expect DB to throw the baby out with the bathwater and say "see, look, they don't want these rewards, so let's scratch that and go back to what we've been doing" and totally ignore that what we're really responding to is the bloated event length. But I think most of these events could have an extended reward table similar to this (perhaps with a slightly reduced VP total) and many players could still hit them. I would hope that is an option on the table for the future, and I would like to support it.