Home The Bridge
Options

How will the tickets behave on the Expedition part of the Event?

I mean...
1) How many will we have to start with?

2) Will they regenerate the next day or will we get 1 more the next day?

3) Will the expire from day to day change?

Best Answer

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018 Answer ✓
    Last time it was 3 per day with a reset at the regular daily reset time so 3 on Thursday, 3 on Friday and 3 on Saturday. You'll have to use the Saturday tickets before the phase change probably.

They don't carry over. If you use 2 of the 3 on Thursday, on Friday you would only get 2 more to bring you back to 3. It works the same way Cadet Challenges and Arena Battle tickets work.

Answers

• Options
    edited June 2018
    So the first day we will have 6 in total! Because 3 to start with plus other 3 as event prize before obtaining Bell Riots Bashir, so those are prizes you ought to collect and use before the end of the day, thursday will be a really looooonnnngg day. I do hope they are carried over from day to day and there is no regeneration, I have 3 profiles to play with
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the first day we will have 6 in total! Because 3 to start with plus other 3 as event prize before obtaining Bell Riots Bashir, so those are prizes you ought to collect and use before the end of the day, thursday will be a really looooonnnngg day. I do hope they are carried over from day to day and there is no regeneration, I have 3 profiles to play with

If you want to spread out the time to actually blow through the threshold tickets, then you can delay claiming the rewards until after the day 1 reset. That way, you would have 12 hours to do the first 3 tickets, 24 hours to do the next 6 (3 from reset, 3 from threshold rewards) and 12 hours to do the last 3 tickets.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    General Abre
    I agree I have two accounts. DB just does not listen. I know I am not the only one that does not want tickets as rewards.

That being said, we still might be able to hold on to reward and not claim it. Because Bashir may not need to be FF for expedition.
    Also depends if you are playing just for thresholds or not.

Edit: but if there is no daily reset we also will have control.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have the six extra tickets from the Mirror Crusher Christmas disaster. Doubt I'll have time to use them, but we'll see.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I have them on one of my three profiles... I doubt I'll be able to use them... and I ask this question because I still remember that last expedition event only 1 or 2 tickets were given to us daily but not 3. We had to win the prizes to obtain more.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    General Abre
    I agree I have two accounts. DB just does not listen. I know I am not the only one that does not want tickets as rewards.

That being said, we still might be able to hold on to reward and not claim it. Because Bashir may not need to be FF for expedition.
    Also depends if you are playing just for thresholds or not.

Edit: but if there is no daily reset we also will have control.

Still, the more of him we have the better to complete the Expedition part, remember he will give twice the VP as Augented Riker and Mirror Leeta will also do! The more completed stars/levelled the better
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good point.
    Having a second Bashir even 1* with some leveling of him could be of much more use than immortalizing him.

Edit: Though the only way I go for rank, is if the event pack gave me O'Brien. Otherwise, threshold and out on both my accounts. So until I reach the event pack in threshold, I will treat as threshold and out.

• Options
    Theres extra tickets in the threshold rewards :P
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

If you want to spread out the time to actually blow through the threshold tickets, then you can delay claiming the rewards until after the day 1 reset. That way, you would have 12 hours to do the first 3 tickets, 24 hours to do the next 6 (3 from reset, 3 from threshold rewards) and 12 hours to do the last 3 tickets.

Thank you for this advice, @Peachtree Rex , and I mean that sincerely. I will be passing it along to my fleetmates.

Now I just need to plan the rest of my real life activities (groceries, housework, laundry, &c.) around the ticket expirations....

:: Heavy sigh ::
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Good point.
    Having a second Bashir even 1* with some leveling of him could be of much more use than immortalizing him.

Edit: Though the only way I go for rank, is if the event pack gave me O'Brien. Otherwise, threshold and out on both my accounts. So until I reach the event pack in threshold, I will treat as threshold and out.

Nope, I don't think this will help...
  • Options
    It's obvious that there is no correct answer to this question until someone like @Shan or someone from DB clarifies it. Anyway, what I will do is like this: 3 profiles, 2 Expedition days event time divided in parts of 3 days, then I will play first with my weakest profile, get the prizes until obtaining Leeta and 4th Bell Riots Bashir, because there I do not have Augmented Riker son 4th start on Bashir will make the difference, then the second day I will cash the prizes on one of the other profiles and then the third day on the other profile, so I will not have 18 tickets to play on the same day.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have the six extra tickets from the Mirror Crusher Christmas disaster.

Yep. :p I'll be glad to finally clear that notification from my inbox!

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably delay claiming the tickets and just do the three on Thursday. In the UK i technically only have about 4 hrs to do the first batch of tickets due to RL constraints, like needing to sleep.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not need second bell riot Bashir.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Saw this and chuckled...

clz3252dinfl.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I still have the six extra tickets from the Mirror Crusher Christmas disaster.

Yep. :p I'll be glad to finally clear that notification from my inbox!

That was my idea as well, but after grinding through 8.1 tickets already (and 3.9 waiting to do), I find myself exhausted and unwilling to do 6 more. On top of that, the expedition event type ruins my voyages and shuttle missions, so that notification unfortunately stays until I find myself in a more masochistic period.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Unused tickets role over to next event correct? These events so rare can’t remember
  • Options
    They don't. Only those we received via in-game mail (analogous to sorrytons) can be claimed at any time and are valid for all expedition events. During the Mirror Mega event, we all received 6 tickets via in-game mail.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    They don't. Only those we received via in-game mail (analogous to sorrytons) can be claimed at any time and are valid for all expedition events. During the Mirror Mega event, we all received 6 tickets via in-game mail.

Thanks I remember those 6 tickets but used them for last event. Couldn’t remember what did and didn’t
  • Options
    Saw this and chuckled...

clz3252dinfl.jpeg

Let me tell you, I have 3 profiles, and 1 of them is: TOP 1k right now! This is thanks to having played a really good Expedition part of the event, I used all the tickets, 3 every day + 3 from the prizes, on the other 2 profiles I am around top 2k-2,5k, also due mainly from my participation on Expedition, the strategy here is obtaining the most possible points in the less possible time in my case with 3 profiles, I am still alive. I only started to loose some positions on a VIP 0 profile I have because I only have 2 shuttle bays there, I am saving Dilithium for my third one there...