Home Make It So!
Options

Retire the "Starry Skies", "Be Assimilated" and "Patrol the Galaxy" Packs

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
I keep getting the same offers for ship schematics I already have the ships maxed.

I fail to see the point of them as they are for ships that are really old, and hence the odds of having them maxed already are quite high. Coupled with the fact that ship battles are rather pointless (even skirmish events didn't need the ship specific bonus to rank highly) I really think DB are missing a trick by not offering better offers.

If you MUST include ships in the offers, it would be better to replace them with ships like the Discovery, Reliant, Orion Syndicate, Shenzui etc
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Agree. This is another ‘new player attractant ‘ that punishes the loyal base...you scan our inventories for Dabo so this is not hard to figure out

What a loss of impulse purchase...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    I think it could be good if they updated them with newer schems. Even for ships like the IKS T'Ong, which is now in the regular premium portal.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can even adjust the offer. For the older schematics, only offer it to people below, say Captain level 40. Anything above offer the newer ships to. I still would never buy it but I won’t begrudge them being around as others may buy them.
  • Options
    Well they aren’t listening to anybody here that’s clear...got the damn thing again...
  • Options
    Got it again...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah these ship packs are garbage, and a waste of game data.

Who buys these? Honestly?
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another starry skies pack!! fifth week in a row I have had one of these. DB are loosing money by offering the same **tsk tsk** offers over and over.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    And another starry skies pack!! fifth week in a row I have had one of these. DB are loosing money by offering the same **Chech'tluth** offers over and over.

I feel your pain. Think I've gotten it at least 3 weeks in a row. And there were at least a few weeks where I was ready to jump on a $10 for 10 or $25 for 15 and dil.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    In a way, I completely agree, these offers are not worth the bits they are encoded with, and a waste of everyone's time. At the same time, I am not upset when I get them, because that means I get to save my money. As someone with pretty limited discretionary funds, that keeps my wallet happy. I'm positive that is not what DB is going for, but that's not my problem.