Home The Bridge
Options

How Many ‘Awesomes’ Do You Give Out in Comparison to the Amount You Receive?

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
Thought it would be interesting to explore how we view our own habits of giving out an ‘Awesome’ to our fellow players in these Forums, as compared to the number of times someone else gives us ‘Awesome’ recognition.

Please add a Comment to let players know what especially motivates you to click that ‘Awesome’ button for someone else. For me personally, I especially like when someone has written something that is very humorous – Laughter is Good! :D

How Many ‘Awesomes’ Do You Give Out in Comparison to the Amount You Receive? 73 votes

It is better to give than to receive! – I have happily given out a lot more ‘Awesomes’ than I have received
45%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëCaptain_WhoSabine of AthensFor CardassiaProsser William T. RikerAlthea BiermonteXo | SilverRose (retired)[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCommander TuckerCaptain Q[SJ] Admiral AkiHungry Dog DDMcmdrworf[FF] Frylock IBOL17[TUFG] Captain Zlog[QH] Captain ZiggyIronagedaveShy Khan 33 votes
Am I not ‘Awesome’ enough? – I have given out more ‘Awesomes’ than I have received, but I wish it was more balanced
4%
Jim RaynorIshmael MarxLummelunda 3 votes
I am fairly balanced – I give out approximately the same number of ‘Awesomes’ as I receive
10%
PallidyneRNGeverything(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••][KF] Kapitan Dobchan(HGH)ApolloOdo MarmarosaYateball[ISA] Big McLargeHuge 8 votes
Maybe I need to be more generous? – I have given out fewer ‘Awesomes’ than I have received, but I would like to change this
2%
RocpileBigstupidgrin 2 votes
I am cautious about giving out ‘Awesomes’ – I have given out fewer ‘Awesomes’ than I have received, and I am okay with this
4%
Peachtree RexCapt. ChaosFlemming 3 votes
I have never read anything ‘Awesome’ on these Forums
5%
Beratis Kesla RedjacgregorytFrank?[OPA] Col. Fred L. Johnson 4 votes
I do not know what this Poll is about – what is an ‘Awesome’??
8%
guest_757423444811776•§ë• Captain TatemSuperAmdynCaptain PaddyCpt CaoticNSEA Protector 1966 6 votes
Other
19%
AviTrek[KM]Videm[DB:Do Better] More Tranya!IvanstoneLady GaghgaghFutureImperfectaImperfect LuccessiSunshineRikerMatt_DeckerGib - Admiral MarinersCapt. Pete OwenEgo DraconisDavideBooksCmdr Sinclair 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maybe I need to be more generous? – I have given out fewer ‘Awesomes’ than I have received, but I would like to change this
    So many awesomes in this thread. Are we compensating? :)
  • Options
    It is better to give than to receive! – I have happily given out a lot more ‘Awesomes’ than I have received
    I've gotten a bunch of Awesomes but I give out even more. If something is smart, clever, insightful or makes me smile, I give it an Awesome. Same with posts that match my views on things. Even more so if it's someone from my fleet. I give out a LOT of Awesomes :)

Apart from the getting a bunch of Awesomes this is where I'm at too.

And yes, of course I Awsomed Altheas post too!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met