Home The Bridge
Options

Expedition question

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
I cannot recall if crew out on voyage can still participate in the Expedition or not?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    I cannot recall if crew out on voyage can still participate in the Expedition or not?
    Thanks

Probably not
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Only the new Skirmish Event type allows for crew to be on a Voyage while simultaneously participating in the Event. That is, for the Expedition, Faction, and Galaxy phases of the upcoming Event, any crew on a Voyage will not be able to do an Expedition Away mission, go out on a Faction Shuttle, or build a Galaxy recipe.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, and I blew it. My current Voyage has Sarina Douglas, our ONLY Augment with SCI skill. Recalling with 1500+ AM left...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I wish they would change the other 3 event types to match Skirmishes so that all crew were available for the event. After all, this is timelines so someone could quite literally be in 2 places at the same time.

This would also allow them to run concurrent events. Like a Faction Event and a Expedition Event at the same time. You could participate in one or the other or both without worrying about crew.

That would be a great way to do Hybrid Events. Make it a 2 day event instead of 4 and run both "Phases" at the same time.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Irial wrote: »
    Only the new Skirmish Event type allows for crew to be on a Voyage while simultaneously participating in the Event. That is, for the Expedition, Faction, and Galaxy phases of the upcoming Event, any crew on a Voyage will not be able to do an Expedition Away mission, go out on a Faction Shuttle, or build a Galaxy recipe.

K this is what I figured... thanks... good thing I just sent out the most laughable voyage ever... People talk about sending out "B" and "C" crew.... this thing has the "L" crew

My event voyages are always of the "I hope I can make it to 4hrs" variety. :P
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Nope, and I blew it. My current Voyage has Sarina Douglas, our ONLY Augment with SCI skill. Recalling with 1500+ AM left...

Blue steelshir might be worth the 100 merits to pull out if you don't want to wait on the lower difficulty