Home The Bridge
Options

Expedition design... sci nodes and no medical? sigh....

no medical nodes... but 2x science nodes?

Darth Bashir is brooding in a corner.... at least he can pass some security or dip nodes

for a event that takes so much effort.. you would have thought they put in the effort....

Comments

• Options
    Between BRB, Augment Riker and Mirror Leeta, I can get double VP on all but two of the crit nodes on epic (the two SCI nodes I am getting 1.5x) Seems fairly well balanced. If BRB could crit mote, then given almost everyone will have him at 4*, there wouldn't be much to differentiate everyone!
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    Last week Bashir didn't match traits. This year he doesn't match skills. This is easily the weakest mega event yet -- crew that doesn't tie into the theme, changing crew bonuses mid-event, and now the recurring legendary. I don't get it.
  • Options
    wfgwfg ✭✭
    I can't say for sure since it's been half a year, but I feel like these expedition missions are the exact same ones from the Mirror Universe expedition, just with different stories overlaid onto them.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember thinking that last time too. I suspect DB is turning expedition events into find/replace copy jobs too.
  • Options
    they just reused the missions used in previous expeditions. No new paths.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are quite a few DIP and SEC nodes that he's a fine option on.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were medical nodes last time, because there was an issue with Mirror Bev not critting them.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    There were medical nodes last time, because there was an issue with Mirror Bev not critting them.

Indeed there were, and that issue led directly to the extra tickets debacle, IIRC. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir can clear DIP and Sec nodes and to be fair he can clear anything on the normal mode...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between BRB, Augment Riker and Mirror Leeta, I can get double VP on all but two of the crit nodes on epic (the two SCI nodes I am getting 1.5x) Seems fairly well balanced. If BRB could crit mote, then given almost everyone will have him at 4*, there wouldn't be much to differentiate everyone!

At "Normal" Difficulty on Mission 2, you can force the SCI nodes to give up max bonus with Darth Bashir. (Provided you haven't used him up too much. ) , yeah, it's only an extra 250 points, but it's a small victory over poor planning, so I'm taking it! ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...