Home The Bridge
Options

Threshold clear. Guess what I've got from the pack.

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got Augment O'Brien. I already have 3 FF/FE O'Briens and FE 2 star RAF O'Brien. Augment O'Briens stats are pure garbage.

What should I do with him? Should I keep him and try to get some more copies of him or should I airlock him?

Comments

• Options
    I got "lucky" too - guess I'll play for the second star as long as the scores don't get too crazy
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    airlock him after the event, becuase yeah, he's useless as 1/5*, and i bet scores will get out of hand...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, I didn't want him, but he was super easy to level to 100 and he is useful in this Expedition portion – freeing up Leeda & Riker occasionally, and will also provide 3x bonus for Shuttles for next 2 days, so overall, he is proving to be a useful mammal.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have, for once, been lucky!
    2 begolds (netting Sulan 1/5 and a third star for Damar) in the ordinary purple portal, and augment O'Brien in the second...

It's been good for me!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    I got Augment O’Brien...but why want another 1/5 * to sit forever...anybody want to trade for an Adm Kirk ?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    Yesterday was my lucky day.

Basic 10 pull, Threshold Premium and Event packs:
    1. 1 star Chancellor Gowron (basic 10 pull)
    2. 3rd Star Mirror Archer (meh) (premium)
    3. 4th star on Mirror Leeta
    4. 2nd Star on Degra
    5. 1st Star Gangster Kirk
    6. 3rd Star on Command Hologram

First time I've seen a 2 5* pack...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 4 beholds and an Iron Man Riker. I only had 2/4 on him, so I'm happy about that.
    rf0wwsb3ajzj.jpg
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five purps in one pack is impressive!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rogue Kim from the premium pack. No behold.
    2 Purple Beholds and Augment O'Brien from the event pack. First behold is all-immortal but the second gave me my 4th Dr Crusher. I don't think I've ever gotten more than 2 4/5*s from any pack.

Note really sure if I'm gonna bother with O'Brien. I hadn't really planned on going after him in the first place so I did only Epic level clears on the Expedition part. This left 200K VP on the table as it is. Doing the faction part would require me to haul out more bonus crew out of storage. The Galaxy part is also its own special annoyance. That's a lot of extra work for a mediocre crew. If he was any good I would already be in a competitive spot for him.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Really happy for the two threshold packs...

Pulled a borg queen and lt Wesley just for running expedition tickets.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Wow...i must be the most unlucky player atm. No golds from either packs and only one 'all choices ff' behold from the event pack. EDIT: also remembered that in my tired stupor i overdrew the pack. Sent a ticket.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Wow...i must be the most unlucky player atm. No golds from either packs and only one 'all choices ff' behold from the event pack. EDIT: also remembered that in my tired stupor i overdrew the pack. Sent a ticket.

We're tied for most unlucky.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Premium pack yielded Bestseller Jake Sisko, which would have been nice for the upcoming rerun if I hadn't already immortalized him.

Even pack gave 4th star for Leeta allowing a quick immortalization of her, and also 4th star for Luther Sloan as a staight drop.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Event pack gave a 4th star for Mirror Leeta and a behold yielding my 4th star for Warship Yar.

Normal pack dropped my 4th Rianna Mayweather (med/eng voyages are now slightly more bearable!)

But I still haven't gotten my 3rd Surgeon Phlox. More than 25 10x packs, a couple of merit packs, dozens of blue pulls, lots of green packs, and a ton of grey pulls, and I just can't get that last one for collections. I'll probably get him on June 30, then he'll be the free 3* for July...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Regular threshold pack got me this.
    yrq7x6zxldgr.jpg
    Proton was one of my first super rares since I started playing during that Proton/Chaotica event.

The event pack shocked me.
    aw58nghel9a7.jpg
    You know how most players have a "unicorn"? Honest Abe was my unicorn and I didn't think twice about grabbing him up. The other choices in the behold were Augment Picard or a 3rd star on Klingon Janeway.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event pack got me a Riker, who was new. Opened the other pack straight after and I was really happy to get a begold. I took Falcon B)
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'brien is bridge crew and as such is likely to be back in an event. He has already been in several. I would keep him.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

We're tied for most unlucky.

Oh...glad im not the only one getting the bad rng this week :wink: someone else to shoulder it with me
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    hkhfw13tlcl4.jpg

I was hoping for a 4th star for Leeta so I could finish early (not having to wait for the community reward in phase 3) but got Riker instead.
    I did get two 4* beholds, which got me an extra star for Tomalak and Weyoun.
    Hollow victory really as neither are good and have both been airlocked previously at 4/4* and level 50 just to make room in crew quarters.
    Cryo collections have changed the way I play, so I'll probably keep and level them just for that.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got leeta from the pack but I'll take that as I already had faux riker fffe
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Behold from the premium pull:
    sat69r56tba2.jpg

Got another Augment Riker from the event pull.
    qysi37jol8bg.jpg
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see some people got good pulls from the extra threshold rewards. I was not so lucky.

In the premium pack I got a 4* behold with all immortalized crew, so just honor and replicator fodder.

In the event pack I got a 4th copy of Mirror Leeta, which was useless since 3/4* Leeta was doing everything I needed from her during the Expedition phase, and now the upcoming community reward has been downgraded to a few hundred honor.
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Assuming enough people play the galaxy to get a reward. Most people are either set from the massive expedition points or given up.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drops from the premium pack and event pack weren’t amazing by any means but I am not at all unhappy with a third star for Klingon Neelix not a fourth on Mirror Leeta.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking of holding onto the non-event pack as I wait for a portal update.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing from either pack, which has been my luck of late
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    From the threshold 10X draws, I got one begold which I took a 3rd star for my Dr. Chaotica and I also got a 4th star to immortalize RAF Bashir and a 2nd star for Cyrus Redblock and some honor..... so not a bad haul.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I got one Augment Riker, no good schematics, and three star airlock fodder, other pull was Vic who I have frozen, again junk schematics, and more three star fodder soooo glad I wasted the chrons and equipment for that crap. Normally I’d say at least it was free but in these instances a complete waste of time and resources. No beholds on either pull. Maybe the threshold pull will be better if we get to claim it.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get any event crew in the event pack. I was thinking to grab a screenshot and file a ticket but I already had both 4* FF and FE and wasn't interested in 5* Miles. I also got a behold where 2 of the 3 were also FF and FE. My only choice was a 3rd star on 1701 Jadzia Dax which I gladly took and forgot about the ticket since getting extra stars one needs is becoming more scarce.