Home Ready Room

Dual Skill Combo Gaps

I just did a thorough paired-skill analysis of my own crew compliment, and have found a few interesting gaps. Anyone have any advice on other cards that fill these gaps well?

Cards with decent Command AND Medical: I have Tieran Possessed Kes and...well that's it. No other card in my deck has a rating of over 500 in BOTH skills.

Cards with decent Command AND Science: I have First Office Burnham and Captain T'Pol, but lack a third card with over 500 in BOTH skills.

Cards with decent Engineering AND Medical: Rianna Mayweather is my only card for this. She sure is special!

Cards with decent Medical AND Science: All I have that's over 500 for BOTH is Dr. Hippocrates Noah.

Anyone have some good cards to fill these gaps for dual skills?

-Ed

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Based just on SRs in my crew or cyro with both base skills over 500 (including starbase and collection bonus)

COM and MED: Bridge Officer Troi

COM and SCI: Commander Thelin, First Officer Saru, Leutenant Arex, Coffee Janeway

ENG and MED: (none in my crew with both over 500)

MED and SCI: Holonovel Doctor, Danara Pel, Antaak, Dr. Toby Russell, Dr. Gillian Taylor
  • EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    Thanks; I must've rushed the last one, because I just realized for Med + Sci I have Antaak, Arik Soong, Holonovel Doctor.

-Ed
  • I believe there are only three cards in the game with both MED and ENG over 500, and Rianna is the only 4*.
    Delta Flyer Paris makes it, but only if he's fully fused.
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay is the other one, and he has to be 4/5*.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yarnek is high SCI/COM. So is Mirror Spock. Captain Beverly is high COM/ MED
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD & SCI combo ... Look no further than a 3*! Lieutenant Saavik (well with starbase bonuses they are both over 500 for me). :)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EddNog wrote: »
    I just did a thorough paired-skill analysis of my own crew compliment, and have found a few interesting gaps. Anyone have any advice on other cards that fill these gaps well?

Cards with decent Command AND Medical: I have Tieran Possessed Kes and...well that's it. No other card in my deck has a rating of over 500 in BOTH skills.

Cards with decent Command AND Science: I have First Office Burnham and Captain T'Pol, but lack a third card with over 500 in BOTH skills.

Cards with decent Engineering AND Medical: Rianna Mayweather is my only card for this. She sure is special!

Cards with decent Medical AND Science: All I have that's over 500 for BOTH is Dr. Hippocrates Noah.

Anyone have some good cards to fill these gaps for dual skills?

-Ed

Arik Soong has MED and COM, although they are his second and third skills, respectively.

Surak is one I’m shocked nobody has yet mentioned for SCI/COM.

Don’t forget about Dr. La Forge or Changeling Bashir. Bashir sits in the freezer for me, even back when I had Rianna Mayweather and Dr. La Forge at 2/4*.

Arik Soong has okay MED/SCI; Gillian Taylor, Holonovel Doctor, Commander Chapel, and Sarina Douglas are some of the 4* that have this combination as well.
  • Emergency command hologram hasn't been hit yet