Home The Bridge
Options

Some great stuff this week DB, and some just short of the mark

The offers this week have been pretty great and the idea of the mega weekend closing the mega event is not bad, but the prize is probably not motivating a lot of push DB. If you had a 5* this week that was desirable, either due the stats or it being one of those characters that just drive people crazy (Jadzia) I think you would see higher participation and sales than you probably will for the non-cannon meh O'Brien. Maybe try this again next mega, but with a Kirk or Spock the last weekend (or Archer!).

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although the uproar about not-right-card-for-this-event might have been the same, I think swapping Species 8472 and Augment O'Brien may have been more inspiring for overall enthusiasm across the 2 weeks. Mega 3 was the first chance to burn chrons in a while, so O'Brien would have been chased regardless. And then 8472 in Mega 4 would have driven interest despite the grumblings, just as it did last week. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think that the problem is that the card is O'Brien but that the card is pretty underpowered.

The skills for the card seem lower than some three skill cards out there.

Might be good for the gauntlet though