Home The Bridge
Options

I love expeditions... but here is the one thing....

BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
Let us favorite crew, so they are at the top, and we don't have to dig down and find them throughout all of our crew.

Or at the very least, put bonus crew at the top -

adding some sort of sorting for expeditions and I could fly through them and enjoy them, having to spend 20 minutes going through the entire list of crew to look for the right ones totally bites...

that is all :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed on the search thing or bonus people at top. I disagree on the loving expeditions part.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    lol, I really do, I like them the best!! Faction is good, of course, but it requires at this time and that time and exact timing of you can get behind very fast. I can't stand galaxy... its worse of a grind. The new ship battles require to much attention.

If I didn't have to hunt for my crew, it would be fun, simple event.
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing earlier, even just a bonus crew filter you can toggle
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add your voices to this thread in the Engineering Room:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/6014/expedition-crew-selection#latest
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    BekkaBekka ✭✭✭
    Please add your voices to this thread in the Engineering Room:
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/6014/expedition-crew-selection#latest
    🖖🏻

Done :smile:
  • Options
    I would like expeditions a lot more if we don't have to repeat them 12 damn times in a row.

Twice, maybe thrice is enough for me before I've had enough.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like expeditions a lot more if we don't have to repeat them 12 damn times in a row.

Twice, maybe thrice is enough for me before I've had enough.

Its spread out over several days, even if you do all the threshold in one day that's only 6 times in a row in one day.

• Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    A bonus crew button would be a good update / upgrade for all event types.. the shuttles and Galaxy of course have bonus favoring the top but it's never a slam dunk. With all event types save skirmishes, it could easily be placed as the 7th skill button sorter, left of command or right of medical.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Bekka wrote: »
    Let us favorite crew, so they are at the top, and we don't have to dig down and find them throughout all of our crew.

Or at the very least, put bonus crew at the top -

adding some sort of sorting for expeditions and I could fly through them and enjoy them, having to spend 20 minutes going through the entire list of crew to look for the right ones totally bites...

that is all :smiley:

THIS
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.