Home Engineering Room

Bonus crew don't say "bonus" until selected

A display issue,

Bonus crew are not displaying "BONUS" highlight in crew selection screen
they ARE filtering to the top, and DO show bonus once selected...
but in the crew panel on the right... they don't say "BONUS"

v3yk5prazxxr.png
7vd9uwrzk4fb.png

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Someone in my fleet reported a display glitch similar to this — a restart of the game fixed it for her.

Edit: D'oh, I didn't even look at the screenshots, lol... I thought this was in regards to the Expedition phase. Nevermind! o:)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I have the same visual problem. PC, Win7, Opera.

Restarting the game is not fixing.
  • Why would they need to be labeled as Bonus crew when they're sorted on top of the list and their bonuses have been taken into account?
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Mine did show bonus label but were not showing the exact event crew highlight as in previous expeditions.

(I overlooked using augment riker on first ticket due to this. His bonus looked like the variants.)
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue again for this event. Restart doesn t solved it.ipadPro
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    So this is odd because I have never seen the word bonus being displayed on crew in the selection list, for Faction events. Bonus only appears once the crew is slotted, and that how I understand it is supposed to work.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only remember seeing crew labeled as 'bonus' in the crew list during Expeditions, but could be remembering incorrectly.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only remember seeing crew labeled as 'bonus' in the crew list during Expeditions, but could be remembering incorrectly.

Yes, for Expeditions that is the case.