Home The Bridge
Options

Anyone near the current 1K Threshold???

Just as the title states, anyone near the 1K threshold? Please post a pic if available.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    I can tell you 1182 is 560,605 and 1231 is 552,455.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    805 is 629,005
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 6:15 pm pst, about 40 min ago I was at rank 1017 with 595,472 points.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    sn911xdmmeqo.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    3la2igyhga36.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    hjidq45j8sh0.png
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    edzt4qjc8yx9.png
    Not sure how i'm managing, but there it is
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    978th postion: 623015 Event Points
  • Options
    Rank 929 - 635,400 VP
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    t4h6ebd58tw5.png
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I think the number of people "playing" the event is small. When the shuttle portion of the event started I was at position 3,000 (I stopped the expeditions as soon as I hit all thresholds). I did the 15 quick 1 minute shuttles for the "free" Augment drops and then sent out 4 more with no boosts. Over the two days I sent out Augment shuttles in groups of 4 with no boosts maybe 2-3 times a day (instead of every 3 hours), again, just for the dailies and free drops because bonus crew make the success rate better. I figured I would drop like a rock in the event. I just hit 4,000 VP shuttles with the final batch I sent out. Barely sending any shuttles and not boosting them, I jumped to 2,670. To me, that means less than 3,000 people are actually trying in the event. Instead of the expected drop, I gained 330 positions. In a normal shuttle event, if I sent out in such a casual manner (not boosting and not worry about sending them out more than 2-3 times a day, I would have dropped several thousand spots, not gained.
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the number of people "playing" the event is small. When the shuttle portion of the event started I was at position 3,000 (I stopped the expeditions as soon as I hit all thresholds). I did the 15 quick 1 minute shuttles for the "free" Augment drops and then sent out 4 more with no boosts. Over the two days I sent out Augment shuttles in groups of 4 with no boosts maybe 2-3 times a day (instead of every 3 hours), again, just for the dailies and free drops because bonus crew make the success rate better. I figured I would drop like a rock in the event. I just hit 4,000 VP shuttles with the final batch I sent out. Barely sending any shuttles and not boosting them, I jumped to 2,670. To me, that means less than 3,000 people are actually trying in the event. Instead of the expected drop, I gained 330 positions. In a normal shuttle event, if I sent out in such a casual manner (not boosting and not worry about sending them out more than 2-3 times a day, I would have dropped several thousand spots, not gained.

That's been my experience too. It will be interesting to see how fast the community awards come in.

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Hah. You just described what I did only I forgot about event switch for like 10 hours and used 6h reward boosts for next night while more or less doing 3h all other time. And I think if not for sudden change in Galaxy portion I would get my 4th Riker from this event (1 I had, one from threshold pack, 1 from community threshold and well I think I'll keep in 3000... lol!).
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Anyone have other information on the current 1K rank?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

The points are so out of whack between phases that anyone not close to 1k had no chance at 1k and likely stopped. There are probably ~1200 players total competing for the top 1k. Possibly even less.

That being said, does anyone have the current 1k VP numbers?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    The points are so out of whack between phases that anyone not close to 1k had no chance at 1k and likely stopped. There are probably ~1200 players total competing for the top 1k. Possibly even less.

I believe this fully. I ended the Expedition portion of the event ranked around 4500 and made it up to 3500ish by the end of the Faction portion. With only one recipe completed (just in case of shenanigans with getting the community rewards), I have only slipped about a hundred spots in nearly 12 hours, whereas in a regular Faction/Galaxy hybrid I should have dropped at least a few thousand spots.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    So, does anyone have the current 1K threshold rank?

1.1 million is about rank 175
  • Options
    jamv9dt6pwn8.png

I was as low as rank 350 at the change from Faction to Galaxy and I have only been doing the remaining 15 shuttles since with the last four shuttles out now. I haven't even started working on the galaxy portion yet and will not be doing so till tomorrow. Only falling 47ish spots when only doing shuttles in 11 hours isn't usual. Usually, I fall by the thousands by this point as I rarely continue into a galaxy phase after a faction since I hit threshold in the first phase. Makes me wonder how many have been scared off by the huge numbers that those who did the Expedition phase were able to get.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dropped close to 200 points since the galaxy portion began. I am sitting at 701 as of one minute ago. I expect to fall below the 1000 mark and I'm alright with that.

Instead of fighting for a fake O'Brien: I've leveled my Western Chekov from level 1. I also leveled up my Mirror Uhura and Bestseller Jake who were higher in level, but not finished. I brought Detective Data from level 2 up to level 80 so far. I also finally finished Talos IV Spock, leaving only Tuvok as an unfinished 3* (he will wait at level 1 until I have three of him). I've also worked on my 4 remaining 2* and my 6 remaining 1*.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    r7gqp0v2ixha.png
  • Options
    1000: 759863
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    ocesvr9he0iw.png

• Options
    So for those of you doing the math at home, that's ~10820 VP per hour between the last 2 updates.
  • Options
    With ~2 hours to go, rank 1000 is at 866535 VP.