Home The Bridge
Options

RNG sure is streaky

So in the past week, I've gotten 13 Legendary Beholds and one straight Legendary drop, out of about 31 Premium pulls and one Event pack.

C4qJh5r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png

OMA4Pmx.png

lqUe2ZH.png

hTpWTbJ.png

Is anybody else having a lot of good luck lately? Or stories of good luck streaks they want to share? I guess I'd say, if you notice you are getting a lot of Golds, keep opening packs!

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018

So in the past week, I've gotten 13 Legendary Beholds and one straight Legendary drop, out of about 31 Premium pulls and one Event pack.

C4qJh5r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png

OMA4Pmx.png

lqUe2ZH.png

hTpWTbJ.png

Is anybody else having a lot of good luck lately? Or stories of good luck streaks they want to share? I guess I'd say, if you notice you are getting a lot of Golds, keep opening packs!

Well once i did use $200 for this one special pack, walked away with two 3/5 'not yet available in the regular portal' crew. Recently though my rng has been horrible!.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

C4qJh5r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png

OMA4Pmx.png

lqUe2ZH.png

hTpWTbJ.png

Well once i did use $200 for this one special pack, walked away with two 3/5 'not yet available in the regular portal' crew. Recently though my rng has been horrible!.

My luck has always been horrible. Why I'm monthly only these days & haven't opened the 10x packs i have saved. The feeling of being hated by rng is lousy. I have changed my gameplay to exclude 'let's see what i get'.

Glad to hear others are lucky but when I'm 99% always getting bad streaks, if i didn't stop playing with luck or $ I'd feel cursed enough by DB 'luck' to quit.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    My luck has been good this weekend for portal pulls.

Awful for voyages and gauntlet though.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Mjolnir StoneMjolnir Stone ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I barely even play gauntlet anymore. I just don't the junk I get combined with more credits. I'm sitting on 12 million. I'd take a merit or two, at least. That last 7.5 hour voyage that didn't even drop a 3-star was also useless.

But RNG isn't streaky for me. It's consistently taking a dump on me.
  • Options
    Capt Ajamm wrote: »

C4qJh5r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png

OMA4Pmx.png

lqUe2ZH.png

hTpWTbJ.png

My luck has always been horrible. Why I'm monthly only these days & haven't opened the 10x packs i have saved. The feeling of being hated by rng is lousy. I have changed my gameplay to exclude 'let's see what i get'.

Glad to hear others are lucky but when I'm 99% always getting bad streaks, if i didn't stop playing with luck or $ I'd feel cursed enough by DB 'luck' to quit.

Well you do have a 3/5 caretaker. I think you used all your good rng FOR THE YEAR because of that
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭

C4qJh5r.png

bs6IEH2.png

xZvgkmo.png

xkplIkv.png

gxjp197.png

oHBrItv.png

WHYMABZ.png

YB3WFBQ.png

hPRs8fQ.png

PDDI0al.png

KkmKww0.png

OMA4Pmx.png

lqUe2ZH.png

hTpWTbJ.png

Well you do have a 3/5 caretaker. I think you used all your good rng FOR THE YEAR because of that

The only luck I've had, too! 15k gauntlet rounds I have no locutus & one guinan.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Wow. Words can’t express how jealous I am of that. I used to get lucky with beholds, but for the past month or so I’ve had horrible luck. I’ve opened about 20 packs, 10 from the $10 deal, and 10 more from various achievements and community rewards. Not a single one had had a legendary behold. I managed to get Augment O’Brien from the threshold event pack, but honestly that doesn’t even feel like a win.

I’d love some beholds to hopefully help add some stars to my plethora of legendaries. But the RNG has really been making the game not fun for me lately. I’m hoping it changes soon. I wish there was a way to help nudge the RNG along, like refresh the game or something.
  • Options
    The only luck I've had, too! 15k gauntlet rounds I have no locutus & one guinan.

Which compared to some of us is still GREAT luck. Still waiting on any Gauntlet crew.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    zkg6eohfjklw.jpg