Home Ready Room
Options

Triple Hybrid: Placing after mostly missing Expedition?

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
Due to real life scheduling conflicts, I wasn’t able to play many Expedition tickets and left a large number of them on the table (Maybe only played 4, missed playing 6?) I came out of Phase 1 with MAYBE around 220K VP?

What are the chances of me being able to place top 3000 in order to get one copy of Augment Riker to FF him?

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd cost you, I think. A ton of speed boosts and more than likely a lot of chrons just to catch up to where everyone else was. Where are you sitting right now in the ranks? You might be better off buying dilithium and buying an event pack or three, to get him.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    will you not get one in the community rewards ? i would assume it would be one riker one leeta and a portal would be the standard reward ?
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    will you not get one in the community rewards ? i would assume it would be one riker one leeta and a portal would be the standard reward ?

Ah, good point. Yes, that should be the case, if community rewards operate as they have done every time previous... and if we actually get them (which I think we will, even if they may come a lot more slowly than usual).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    very little chance ... I also could not play the full amount of Expedition runs ... ran 6 out of the possible 12 I think (1 on Thursday (max 6(?), 2 on Friday (max 3) and 3 on Sat. (max 3)).

I just made 300k VP this morning (Sunday) and am sitting around 5200 or so ... I have gained 500 spots since Faction started, and only did the standard ramp up, have not been using more time boosts because I want to save them for next week.

Anyway, at the rate it is going ... if I wanted to make 3000 I think I'd have to put in a ton of time in the Galaxy phase. Thankfully my goal was thresholds and I knew I'd have to work to get them all due to life happening around me. :)

You best bet is to get the Event pack as last threshold reward and hope he drops.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great point and just proven out! All I need is to Threshold and out, then. Whew.

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!