I'm Fleet Shopping

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Level 49 (close to 50)
Been playing 3 months
I buy monthly cards only
Current event rank: 2,000
Last event rank: 2,400
Daily targets: 200+ (usually)

I participate in events as best I can without spending money and minimal dilithium. I usually farm items with space battles when practical to help daily targets and holoemiters. I expect my squadron leader to share event crew within a few hours of faction event start. I also prefer level 70+ base. I'm not terribly social, but I will talk game strategy from time to time.

I will leave my current fleet after this event. Please let me know if I would be a good fit for your fleet.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    Hello! If you'd like, I believe you would be a nice new member of the Assimilated Federation. Let me know if you are interested!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    10F are an awesome fleet with a level 102 star base. Theres no requirement for spending and we're a really friendly bunch. We use discord, although how much you chat is entirely up to yourself, not everyone does. Some of us are hard to shut up (me, mostly) If you're interested join the recruitment channel https://discordapp.com/invite/HmMZVUb

Dont let the recruitment channel put you off, its a great way to get to know everyone while a spot opens up. Myself and my OH only waited a few days and it was definitely worth it!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a welcome home for you in NCC UK Midlands if you wish. We only require players who enjoy playing the game and contribute to daily targets and starbases.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    galactic phoenicians would welcome you. Our Starbase is only level 54, but we do not require much of anything from our Members other than to show up & be nice.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Inner Planets Alliance is a generally top 50 fleet with a level 73 starbase. We have a social core group with many that just play the game quietly. We have a few squads that place in the top 50 and a few players that place in the top 10. We use Line to communicate fleet strategy and to chat among ourselves.

Our requirements are essentially what you are doing. Daily targets, contribute to the starbase daily. Communicate expected performance in events and otherwise just have fun playing the game.

If it sounds interesting, please feel free to contact me regarding membership or any other questions you may have.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Star Fleet Los Angeles [Active] has some open spots. We're a level 73 starbase. All we ask is that you tell the fleet if you're going to drop off for whatever reason, and that you hit moderate daily targets. Very low-key, but we've also got some hardcore players in the mix!
  • Options
    Consider Joining Last Chance fleet.

We have a level 37 Starbase and do not require any particular cash spending.

We do ask all fleet members participate in every event unless RL comes in then just msg the admiral.

We do well in achieving daily rewards.

Last Chance is your best chance!

PS, why are you leaving your fleet?
  • Options
    Level 49 (close to 50)
    Been playing 3 months
    I buy monthly cards only
    Current event rank: 2,000
    Last event rank: 2,400
    Daily targets: 200+ (usually)

I participate in events as best I can without spending money and minimal dilithium. I usually farm items with space battles when practical to help daily targets and holoemiters. I expect my squadron leader to share event crew within a few hours of faction event start. I also prefer level 70+ base. I'm not terribly social, but I will talk game strategy from time to time.

I will leave my current fleet after this event. Please let me know if I would be a good fit for your fleet.

If your looking for a fleet that puts fun ahead of everything else, ie no spending, no stress to achieve top fleet, recognize you have family and work commitments. "Knights of the Saucer Section" awaits your response. AKA a few former members of Freedom Fighters.
  • Options
    The United Federation of Pragmatists is a casual and friendly fleet. We really only have two requirements: 1) Be nice, and 2) Play regularly. There are no chat requirements, but we do use Discord for some squadron planning. The in-game chat is used sparingly because, well, you know.

Our Starbase is level 99 and our wide variety of captains of all levels and experience have contributed to its success. I've been with this fleet for about a year and a half now and it is nothing but friendly, encouraging and helpful.

You are welcome to join UFP. Just apply in-game and our Admiral will be happy to setup your quarters. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or by PM.

LLAP
    -eljay
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to all who offered. I found a fleet.
    Farewell 🖖