Home Past Anomalies
Options

Voyage lost due the anti-matter counter problem. Support refuses to help unlike previous times.

The discrepancy between the real amount of current anti-matter and the number displayed in the counter made me lose a voyage of almost 8 hours. Usually, at the final moments of a voyage, I take the measure to record in case some bug happens and compromises the retrieval of the mission. I believe I had similar problems maybe 3-4 times and ALWAYS was refunded by the support. But this time I was informed that for 'reasons' I would not be refunded.

Well, sorry, this seems some sort of discrepancy here, as bad as the counter had. Why every other time I had the same problem the support helped me and now out of the blue it's refusing to help me?

The game wasn't in the background, my connection was ok and my pc was running the game steadily as usual.

Here a GIF of the video that I've made and sent to the support.

@Shan rifn4iy1g3lc.gif

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is pretty bogus
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That seems wrong. Sorry.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    That seems wrong. Sorry.

My voyage recalled fine. Or so i thought. Until i restarted game awhile later. The voyage wasn't due back yet but i discovered instead it was not countinuing to return but sitting at system failure.

And this is not the first time i have seen a voyage in mid recall glitch into system failure. Over 100 AM left one time.

Ticket sent this time cuz it's really getting old to take 9hrs of time monitoring & setting alarns not to miss dilemmas on time to max time/resources only to discover instead of being an hour from claiming the rewards it's time to start over. Or be forced to extend with dilithium.

This time i want my 104 dilithium back
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Wow, that is pretty bogus

Just to make things worst in the same day I pulled an Age of Sail LaForge from a portal, so yep, was really bad to lose that voyage for a bug. I can't believe in this very time and age a game can't handle to make a clock to work with a precision near of 99%. Because that counter is basically a clock. :(
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had this happen to me....I was watching (babysitting) the voyage, counter showed 106 AM left, then I noticed the timer stopped moving, clicked out to main screen then back....failure.....that really **tsk tsk** **tsk tsk**$
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The discrepancy between the real amount of current anti-matter and the number displayed in the counter made me lose a voyage of almost 8 hours. Usually, at the final moments of a voyage, I take the measure to record in case some bug happens and compromises the retrieval of the mission. I believe I had similar problems maybe 3-4 times and ALWAYS was refunded by the support. But this time I was informed that for 'reasons' I would not be refunded.

Well, sorry, this seems some sort of discrepancy here, as bad as the counter had. Why every other time I had the same problem the support helped me and now out of the blue it's refusing to help me?

The game wasn't in the background, my connection was ok and my pc was running the game steadily as usual.

@Shan rifn4iy1g3lc.gif

Brought this up, you will hear back from Support.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

@Shan rifn4iy1g3lc.gif

Brought this up, you will hear back from Support.

Thank you very much.
  • Options
    RaijinmeisterRaijinmeister ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Good news. The support contacted me and as usual, they refunded me in a fair manner for the loss of a voyage.

Thanks for the help and live long and prosper, @Shan.