Home The Holodeck

STT Superheroes (and Villains)

Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Holodeck
In this recent post, Flemming proposed an addition to the Ship "Themes" thread, with STT characters as Marvel superheroes. But as I thought about it, I realized that there were more than just a few of them who could be transposed to roles of some of the famous Marvel heroes and villains, so I figured I'd expand on that notion and start a new thread here.

This is all just in fun, some of them more absurd than others (hello, Wasp!), and at least one card is completely made-up. ;) But I'd love to see any other ideas you might have — and of course this wouldn't need to be limited to just Marvel characters.

So, without any further ado, I hope you enjoy this...
MARVEL-ous Gallery of Trek Heroes and Villains
ocub01g11wpe.jpgcdi9yxnfegyx.jpg
x1avqmejxq6i.jpgwefqp7ohliu0.jpg
2ytud7xcebsj.jpg53m4ebxhblrt.jpg
z30biawtbi5p.jpglqwwpauzf033.jpg
cluoveub0zm5.jpgivkdpyruef3e.jpg
mbzefwt7ognl.jpg60llcs2b18y6.jpg
tli0wqejivjf.jpgajupmzybr0xs.jpg
syfwg9wfijil.jpgljmqvpeud614.jpg
owl2k96zpkcs.jpgpy486e3ghrzh.jpg
h1p54n3cge33.jpg1p89d0rhhyn8.jpg
wk9xk0894saa.jpgous8yg7mub41.jpg
5v9oyzqhugcd.jpgfmgvxevjc3a8.jpg
70z9i2c1vl3v.jpgwaqamurzdi5x.jpg
h55wy6re4e5d.jpgx8owhiy8jv5x.jpg
spg4k62yqyvg.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful. Love it. Ant Man particularly made me laugh. Very unique connections. Your Captain America looked more like Star Lord... then I saw your Star Lord and decided that was better.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very fine work, you stole my idea (which I *highly* encouraged) and ran for the blockbuster! Well Done!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful. Love it. Ant Man particularly made me laugh. Very unique connections. Your Captain America looked more like Star Lord... then I saw your Star Lord and decided that was better.

Cap was a hard one... I knew I couldn't leave him off, but I couldn't figure out who could play him. And then it struck me. Paris (and especially Proton Paris) has the same kind of "gee whiz" innocent, all-American hero thing at the very core of his being — so although the "look" may not have been exact, I figured the disposition and spirit of the two characters were pretty darn close. :)

Star Lord was almost an afterthought — I was feeling like I was finished, and then I happened to look at a list of other Marvel characters, and his name came up at the same time I had scrolled and stopped right at Okona's name in another tab. His jaunty expression seemed so perfect, I knew I had to add him. And I can almost imagine that thing he's carrying is a boombox — playing one of his "Awesome Mixes". B)

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maira Hill is my favorite. Never thought of it, but damn, its spot on.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Fantastic!
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Hmmm.. I vote for Pike being SuperKryptonman B)
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more...
    z0rxlquia4go.jpg

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is fab, I really enjoyed that!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • @Data1001 You made me damn near spit my coffee out several times with that.... I love it!
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Inglatu as Vision is spot on. Don't know about Goblin Gorn though.
    Star Trek first season rankings from best to worst: DS9, TOS, ENT, VOY, TNG, TAS, ORV, DIS
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Avengers:Endgame around the corner, this genius needs to be resurected
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Flemming wrote: »
    With Avengers:Endgame around the corner, this genius needs to be resurected

That movie will be the death of me..... and I can’t wait!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Judge Q as Grandmaster made me giggle.
    1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Nice job. Only one I would change is make the Gorn "The Lizard" instead of "The Green Goblin"