Home The Bridge
Options

Arena Schematics Update

Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/6061/battle-arena-monthly-rewards-change-07-02#latest

Meh. Since it was in the rewards previously, I'll be able to max my IKS and finally have a "Klingon" ship at Lvl 10.

But, overall, unexciting.

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I'm happy for the extra antimatter for klingon voyages, but otherwise, eh....
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, getting a chance to FF my IKS has me more excited than any other schematic update. Getting a new ship to level ~7 is nearly useless. Just another ship to scroll past and never use. At least now I will have a new ship at level 10 that may be used in a Voyage.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Honestly, getting a chance to FF my IKS has me more excited than any other schematic update. Getting a new ship to level ~7 is nearly useless. Just another ship to scroll past and never use. At least now I will have a new ship at level 10 that may be used in a Voyage.

I agree. Also, I will be able to learn how to optimize crew assignments for the next Skirmish event by experimenting & practicing with the IKST in Arena/Admiral. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ship I just finished due to last week’s magical 10 for $10 offer...I guess that means I can take another month off from worrying about the arena. Works for me.
  • Options
    Kinda meh but can also take the month off.
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    IKS is good for me, the others are already maxed.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    What an awful month for me. Commander & Captain reward ships are already completed, and Admiral reward will complete the IKS in just 2 days.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about the I.S.S. Avenger or the U.S.S Reliant?
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm good with it.. 7/10 I think mine is at so voyages level out at 2500 on a trait match, but it'll be nice to get a bump and an easier low pressure month
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont need db making more new ships for us to scroll through for voyages. I like getting existing ships that I can finish like the iks.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just disappointed because "I've got mine and don't want others to get theirs", lol. :p Maxed my IKS T'Ong a few weeks ago and it's been kicking butt in Arena. Right now there are only a smattering of them that I come across, but after this month, I believe they'll take over the top ranks — just like you pretty much only see Spheres in Captain division's top ranks anymore.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data,

I see lots of IKS T'Ong, and a lot fewer HMS bounty than before.
  • Options
    Already fully leveled my IKS T'Ong a while ago, id use it if DB fixed the cloaking mechanism.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data,

Oh it's definitely already starting... but there still aren't all that many of them yet, relatively speaking, in the top percentage tier of Admiral. Maybe 10% at most?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mines at maximum level already, but I still prefer the Bounty. A total pointless month for me (more than usual),

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Why do they not have 2* ships are rewards for the Commander Division. Instead it is 3* schematics which is for a different division. You do not see this in the Captain's or Admiral Divisions. You would think the rewards for within the division would be to better compete within the division, rather than low 3* schematics for another division Bring on the Jem"Hadar Fighter, Hirogen Hunter and Borg Sphere schematics!
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    Why do they not have 2* ships are rewards for the Commander Division. Instead it is 3* schematics which is for a different division. You do not see this in the Captain's or Admiral Divisions. You would think the rewards for within the division would be to better compete within the division, rather than low 3* schematics for another division Bring on the Jem"Hadar Fighter, Hirogen Hunter and Borg Sphere schematics!

I am 30 schematics away from finishing the Jem’Hadar Fighter and I support this message.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    RogaDanar wrote: »

I am 30 schematics away from finishing the Jem’Hadar Fighter and I support this message.

101 needed here, and I concur. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can farm the Jem Hadar from missions, though.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    You can farm the Jem Hadar from missions, though.

True, but the rate of return is abysmal. I enjoy actually leveling my crew rather than waste a week or more running the same mission over and over again.