Home Ready Room
Options

Problem with voyages and replicator rations

I have done three voyages in avrow all at least 6 hours and received zero replicator rations of any level. Has anybody had a problem like this. I would appreciate any information on this if it's a common thing to happen or a possible issue. Thank you all

Comments

• Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    That's unusual. I occasionally get a voyage with no rations, then get a voyage with more rations than I can spend in a week. It seems to be when you do get them you get a lot, but going three voyages in a row with none is either very unlucky or buggy.
  • Options
    As Clanof says, it's nothing particularly strange. Three voyages in a row can go like that.

I'll say it is a bit unfortunate, but yeah, nothing more.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    Strange. I get a lot of them.
  • Options
    Had same situation. It's just RNG fluctuations.
  • Options
    Voyage 4 now almost 6 hours in 0 replicator rations again
  • Options
    I must be having some bad luck.. knowing it's not uncommon just unfortunate is good though. Thanks for sharing that.
  • Options
    On the flip side, how many 4* trainers and 0*/1* items are you getting on these Voyages. For every loot bag that doesn't contain replicator rations, something else is given. Sometimes it my be a good thing that you don't get rations because you may be getting extra chrons, credits, or other items (including crew).
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I would say if you get to 5 voyages in a row with no rations then to put in a ticket. That really shouldn't be happening.
  • Options
    O it is not unusual. Me as well my fleetmates had same problem when voyages were nerfed. Then there is a bunch of those that will claim that is bad luck and so on and on.
    After several bans from forum my conclusion is: just move foward and forget about it. DB will not react changing voyages drop rates as they were, people with litlle( if any) need for replicator rations will not understand you as well as those who have stady suply of them - they claim through voyages.
    So head up and be patient. Make strategy over upgrading and deal best with situation.

Best of luck and let replicator rations flow your way.