Home Make It So!
Options

Expedition ticket times.

Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
Instead of giving us tickets at weird time intervals in the event, can we please have either twelve tickets issued at the start, and used as we need, or six every 24 hours.

In this event we had three tickets issued at the start of the event, they had to be used within 12 hours of they were lost. To use them efficiently, we had to claim Mirror Leeta, power levelling her and then using the tickets.

To claim Mirror Leeta, we had to claim 3 more tickets making a total of six tickets that had to be used in the first 12 hours, of be lost (or not get the next 3).

In the next 24 hours, we had 3 tickets. In the final 12 hours we had another 3 tickets. In the final 12 hours I had to burn through the tickets whilst on breaks at work, which meant along with the time finding my crew I could not use the effectively.

This unfairly affects people in different times zones, and those who have to work for a living.

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    In fairness, you did not have to claim the three from thresholds during the first 12 hours, you could have waited.
  • Options
    In fairness, you did not have to claim the three from thresholds during the first 12 hours, you could have waited.

Whilst that’s true, even getting the first 3 tickets done in GMT+9 is a real PITA. Fortunately I work from home on a Friday.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, truth be told, I don't think I even finished the daily ticket allowance before it reset, any of the days, and I got entirely through the expanded thresholds during the expedition phase.