Home The Bridge

**tsk tsk** on this, Borg Spheres

[10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
zybk8j9eill7.png

yok0x1zwl17v.png
Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
Check out our website to find out more:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. It can definitely be done (I did it a few times with that ship), but it's not an easy task. Or at least, it wasn't for me, lol.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Congrats. It can definitely be done (I did it a few times with that ship), but it's not an easy task. Or at least, it wasn't for me, lol.

That's actually my third success of four attempts (normally I just try and keep in the top 1%) and the second time against the standard four heavies used as crew, so I'm getting more confident that it's actually not as difficult as it appears, just needs a bit of knowledge of how the crews work together and how to bypass their deadliest attacks.

I was so chuffed because I was top into the rewards and that was something to tick off as far as achievements goes!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Belle'Anna. That's hard to do without a Borg Sphere these days. I made it to #1 few times with my Warbird (using Captain Klaa for attack/Rura Penthe Reed for defense along with Platonian Kirk and Captain Proton), but it took a lot of work to stay near the top as you get knocked back a lot each day. Last week I finally finished my Borg Sphere, though, so now I'm in a more stable position on the leader board.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, I think unfortunately that the only ship that can do this is a warbird or something with a cloak to dodge their Alpha strike and wait out their biggest damage hits. Anything without a cloak and you just get nuked.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job, I think unfortunately that the only ship that can do this is a warbird or something with a cloak to dodge their Alpha strike and wait out their biggest damage hits. Anything without a cloak and you just get nuked.

There's someone in TGE who can take #1 in Captain in the 4* Defiant.

He does it just for fun. Doesn't stay up there long, but then again, what does? xD
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Borg Sphere gets an extra crewman.
    Let’s fly!
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

There's someone in TGE who can take #1 in Captain in the 4* Defiant.

He does it just for fun. Doesn't stay up there long, but then again, what does? xD

Well yeah, that’s the other option for a ship with cloaking to dodge the alpha strike.