Home The Bridge
Options

This community is great

Roadrunner {SG-66}Roadrunner {SG-66} ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in The Bridge
I got to say, I had some “online” problems with let’s say “another provider”. Couldn’t find any way to contact them directly so I went to their user forums. Frustrating to say the least...

I’ve been avoiding forums for years because they are full of trolls. Completely forgot about this until today and made me realize how relatevily troll free this place is.

The Star Trek utopia is real.

Comments

• Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    The troll is in the dungeon !
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    You haven’t been here for long...there may not be too many true trolls but it can get unpleasant. May you avoid the bulk of the unpleasantness during your stay here, my friend.
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    You haven’t been here for long...there may not be too many true trolls but it can get unpleasant. May you avoid the bulk of the unpleasantness during your stay here, my friend.

I will second that. Most of the people are here because they are ST fans and want to enjoy a good game so it is easy enough to avoid unpleasantness. 😀
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    When there is true mass negativity, it tends to be directed towards DB more than anything else and tends to dry up a few days after whatever precipitated it.

Occasionally we get a persistant troll, but they are always banned eventually.

For the mosy part, these forums are pretty chill and are a good place to talk about what's going on in STT & have some friendly banter.