Home Make It So!
Options

Ships at Spacedock

Roadrunner {SG-66}Roadrunner {SG-66} ✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Make It So!
I saw a few suggestion for having a ship sorting of some sort but why not have an option to park your ships at a starbase?

These ships would only show in the ship menu to “undock” but would not show up anywhere else like Skirish, voyages, arena,... Beside the arena where 2* and 4* ships are being used pretty much everyone else only uses their highest 5* ship everywhere else (I’d like to park my imcomplete ships too).

I know it’s only once or twice a day but really tired of scrolling through 35 ships every time I send a voyage out.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like the cryostasis vault but for ships would be quite welcome. Even if it was only for completed ships, it would be really nice to pare down the list of active ships to something manageable for voyage selection purposes.
  • Options
    I would like to know how to make a page on the forums. If anyone can help, that would be nice. Ps, my sttl use name is Jec Orontos .
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know how to make a page on the forums. If anyone can help, that would be nice. Ps, my sttl use name is Jec Orontos .

Hey, Jec! You have to have an account that's level 2 or greater, and it has to be more than 2 days old for you to post a new thread on the forum. We had a big problem with spammers on the previous forum, so this is done to counteract that. You can get to level 2 with enough "awesomes" (I just gave you one), and adding an avatar to your profile also helps.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea, but it needs to be called Spacedock.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I like this idea, but it needs to be called Spacedock.

Changed. Thanks :)