Home Make It So!
Options

Cryo Storage sort needs to include frozen characters.

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
Dear DB,
I appreciate your recent overhaul of the cryo storage display. There's just a very major thing you need to fix. If I go into cryo and select a skill, it sorts my active crew by that skill. The thing is, I didn't go into cryo to see my active crew. I went in to see where my frozen crew stand in comparison. The way it is now, they're just randomly listed below the sorted list of active crew.

Can you PLEASE sort it so that frozen crew show up mixed in with active crew when sorted? I don't see why it isn't already like this.

Also, listing their traits couldn't hurt either. But one battle at a time.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1

Sorting frozen crew alongside active crew is absolutely necessary. If I want to see only my active crew, I won’t go to the vault in the first place.
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    +1

Sorting frozen crew alongside active crew is absolutely necessary. If I want to see only my active crew, I won’t go to the vault in the first place.

Agree. Even if it isn't the "default" behavior it would be great to be able to do this as well as see the traits on frozen crew from cryo
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    arjuna wrote: »
    +1

Agree. Even if it isn't the "default" behavior it would be great to be able to do this as well as see the traits on frozen crew from cryo

Yes, just like the sorting options on the main crew screen are variable (base, prof, base+prof), the vault should have multiple options. I think it really ought to include all crew (active and frozen) by default because, as has been said, why else would you be sorting by skill in the vault?
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to keep this in view. If you search by skill, the frozen crew get listed on the bottom in reverse alphabetical order, for whatever reason. If you select immortalized or by crew level, they come up randomly. Alphabetical seems to work as intended, but really no different than default. I cannot see where anyone has looked into this further, as it really does hurt the usefulness of the sorting feature.
  • Options
    Would be very helpful to be able tosee the crew I have frozen into alphabetical order
  • Options
    Dear DB,
    I appreciate your recent overhaul of the cryo storage display. There's just a very major thing you need to fix. If I go into cryo and select a skill, it sorts my active crew by that skill. The thing is, I didn't go into cryo to see my active crew. I went in to see where my frozen crew stand in comparison. The way it is now, they're just randomly listed below the sorted list of active crew.

Can you PLEASE sort it so that frozen crew show up mixed in with active crew when sorted? I don't see why it isn't already like this.

Also, listing their traits couldn't hurt either. But one battle at a time.

Agree.