Home The Bridge
Options

Have you forgotten there is still an event going on?

Almost every time I have logged on since Monday, I have been surprised by the active event icon and have to remind myself the event is still going. Are any of you doing the same thing?

Have you forgotten there is still an event going on? 109 votes

Yes, several times
35%
Skizzy • VIP0 • §ëCaptainUnderpantsCaptain DurfData1001[QH] He-Who-MeowsJim RaynorJim Steele[DB - Do Better]   Prowlerbarrydancer[SJ] Admiral AkiAntasilJM[SSR] GTMETLarxeneweatherseed(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]PinkyfirstPaladin 27(10F)Geekgirl[S47] ELiL 39 votes
Yes, but only once or twice
5%
V.NemoTheBlueLocutus_of_Borg_(HGH)ApolloTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)Lummelunda 6 votes
No, but I am no longer participating
44%
ADM Fletcher [ET]Rabb[KM]VidemSabine of AthensProsserZombie Squirrel Captain Lost William T. RikerKaiteescruffy151[QH] Oxmyx[10F] Captain LeryshZann Calcore (ISA)Grumpfer[TLA]  84wbCaptain QNero84Vice Admiral StarfishHassinatorRennJaxo 48 votes
No, and I am still actively participating
14%
uss_bonaventureAviTrek[NDQ] Joker41NAMRocpileMystikalCaptain Sisko [AA]PallidyneOdo MarmarosaMirrorMartigan[TUFG] Captain ZlogCapt. Pete Owen•§ë• Captain TatemSuperAmdynCmdr SinclairPrime Lorca Coelji84 (Retired) 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    By "actively participating" I mean that I am periodically checking my rank to make sure I don't drop 500 spots.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    No but I've been hoping
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which event are we talking about here?
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think only because there've been the community rewards coming in yesterday and this morning, if it weren't for checking to see when they've arrived I'd probably have a pretty hazy memory of the whole thing by now. Not that it's a bad experience or anything, but since I only wanted the threshold the whole thing was basically 'over' Saturday morning.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I'm well aware of the event. I'm STILL trying break 400k 😧
  • Options
    Yes, several times
    I'm well aware of the event. I'm STILL trying break 400k 😧
    Well best of luck to you, hopefully you get there.

• Options
    Yes, several times
    Man i got all the threshold rewards in the expedition phase...i almost forgot about the community rewards!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Yes, several times
    Wait!?? There is still an event going on??!

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man i got all the threshold rewards in the expedition phase...i almost forgot about the community rewards!

Same here. I didn’t even send out faction shuttles. But I didn’t forget about the community rewards. Wouldn’t miss out on about 1200 honor
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yes, several times
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Same here. I didn’t even send out faction shuttles. But I didn’t forget about the community rewards. Wouldn’t miss out on about 1200 honor

Neither did i send any shuttle...i actually did buy an extra event pack to try and get leetas last star since i forgot about the community rewards. Not used to three phases.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm waiting for something eventful to happen <holds breath>
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Threshold and out for me. This happened in the middle of the faction portion.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Yes, several times
    I stopped paying attention the moment I got that last Bashir. I will not reward DB for this event.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Options
    vx1u1txu2gxn.png
    FINALLY 400k! Next time I plan better lol
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was pretty Meh -- did a lot in expedition (had the thresholds) and then with the faction didn't wanna waste boosts so didn't quickstart.

Found myself at 1100 at the start of the galaxy and thought well.. ok maybe I'll see where things are in a day. Fell to 1250 last night and said screw it, dropped a supply pack and am going for it.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    If I had better planned, I would have had the thresholds at the end of Phase 2.
  • Options
    EddNogEddNog ✭✭
    If I had planned better, I would've waited for the community rewards to show before spending dilithium on packs to get my 4th Mirror Leeta. :s

-Ed
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ran every free expedition ticket and ran shuttles to farm Augment items, which left me ranked about 380 heading into the galaxy phase. I've only built a single recipe, to ensure I qualified for the community rewards, and am still sitting inside the top-700. It seems like a lot of people are skipping the galaxy phase.
  • Options
    Yes, several times
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I ran every free expedition ticket and ran shuttles to farm Augment items, which left me ranked about 380 heading into the galaxy phase. I've only built a single recipe, to ensure I qualified for the community rewards, and am still sitting inside the top-700. It seems like a lot of people are skipping the galaxy phase.
    Because I was curious, I wanted to see if I did not need to build any recipes to get community rewards in a hybrid event. I claimed all three, and never crafted a single item, so it looks like that is not required.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    I was able to threshold out during the expedition event. Had no wish to participate in a week long event. Still somehow ranked in top 3000.

Hopefully DB realizes that this was a bad idea and doesn't try it again.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but only once or twice
    I thought it ended yesterday. glad it didnt because i also forgot about the free event pack.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."